Sign in to follow this  
loz

Nissan Foria Concept Car - The NEW Silvia?

i dont think that could the silvia cuz it looks shit.

but i have read in another forum that nissan has released a photo of s16 if ever released in market.

that photo looks nothing like this foria.

that has got mix of Renault and s15 look. the lights a little updated then s15 and the front shape looks like renault.

this forias concept came from the new skyline shape looks like.

but i wouldnt buy the foria neither the new s16 if they ever release. i would keep the s15 over it.

why are we all saying this is the next silvia ? like where does it say this is the next s16 ?

not liking it that much

reminds me of a crossfire

right well... S13 FTW!!!

that thing is horrendous! why is everything being made more "smoother" and having softer lines these days?

when you lo0k at the rigidness of the S13 - what more can be improved? hahaha

that S16 is hot! i can see it dumped on its arse with phat 21 inch chrome rims twin duel cannons big phat front mount intercooler and a pimping bodykit i love it!

Dayam that looks ugly as hell!

Nissan really needs to stop trying to sell poofy looky cars and get back to their grass roots.

Please release something that enthusiasts will actually think about buying!

*sigh*...that is absolutely disgusting. I feel soo...i cant even describe how i feel right now. Its so sad to see what road car manufacturers are taking. They are making all their cars look like shit, nobody except the posh bitches in europe and america are going to buy that and the new "GTR"...which i dont even consider a GTR, because it looks nothing like the Skylines here. I feel embarrassed that my people sold Nissan to a european company, i cant believe it!. Its over now...motorsports will never be the same with the ugly ass cars that they are making right now. The RX-8..ugly, the G35...SHIT...and now this? *sigh*

Fukn absolute crap.. i hate where nissan is going... as said above i hope it doesnt get assiciated with the name silvia...

Interesting to see they're taking styling que's from the original 70's silvia there. It's a interesting concept, however i wonder what shape the final production will take. I feel an evolution of the s15 frame would've been a much more acceptable direction. ESP for all us SILVIA fans!

what are you guys bagging it out for your on a nissan silvia website and your bagging a nissan instead of a ford or commodore what has the world turned into? i love the S16 its catching on come on it will look hot as done up with body kit and rims

im so so glad that nissan isnt a new company... because if it was no one would buy that... it has the same styling as a sang yong.... sang yong is a fairly new company that started off with ugly ass cars and didnt make a name for themselves... but nissan knows if they sell ugly cars they can get away with it!

why on earth would Nissan WASTE money on something like that, they should be working on a S16 something that has been ever so popular in the past... What were they thinking..

BLLLEEEUUUURRGHHH

Seriously, I've coughed up prettier stuff than that!

Anyone saying "um uhh its ok" cmon its ugly just say it lol, if you have to try and like a car, then that car is shit. This things f'n disgusting and I hate it, you're sposed to start with something nice when hotting up a car.

I reckon Nissan decided "ugly is the new cool" and fired all their intelligent stylists. Hence 350Z which is mediocre, New GTR which is terrible, and this which is a bloody eyesore. When will people stop and think "wait a minute, I don't like ugly cars" ??? I, as a relatively non-bogan person, think a VC commodore station wagon is a better looking car than that, simply because it's not pointedly UGLY.

... But I wonder whats under the bonnet? And if it'll be a bolt swap for other Nissan engines, highly doubt it though.

better not be or i will be pissed that thing is hidius i wouldnt take it for free unless maby if it had a new sr20det :-P

"....aim of creating a car whose value cannot be measured just in terms of specifications or performance figures."

Now I'm really worried.

What the f**k is "European styling" anyway, is that a marketing ploy to make people think that something that is ugly is actually really cool because it is "European".

Oh renault are making some pretty ugly looking designs for nissan :P

I dont like it as it is... but if they start streamlining it a bit, it might be ok. Just looking at the pics now, it looks like a fridge on wheels... but just think about it being narrowed a bit, curving the edges and dropping it to the floor... it might be alright.

oh and change the tail lights.

why dont they put a reno badge on it instead and come up with some thing a little less...... ewww

and it even has a more disturbing feature, a new version of 4 wheel steering, if its anything like HICAS then i wouldnt touch it, and the interior needs a little less matching of hyundai and cows.... god scrap the lot, start over guys, send nissan a link to this thread, seriously

Sign in to follow this