Sign in to follow this  
Iron Chef

COMPLETE list of cars eligible for import under SEVS

probs been asked befor but can y33 cima's be brought in ???????????? i need a dayily/tow car

any idea if the MARK X will be available iron chef?

they seem very cheap for a whole lot of car

why the hell toyota aus wont sell them blows my mind

why bother importing any s13's? there bucketloads of them here, that one isnt even that cheap, it would be at least 11k worth once landed and complied i would imagine

^^He needs a non-turbo S13, which are very hard to buy here. NA S13s can't be imported anymore, zayas (don't meet the power/weight regs)

Technically, it would be eligible - getting a workshop to take them on would be next to impossible ;) Are they made in RHD??

If you've owned it for more than 12 months and you're coming here on a resident's visa, then yes it should be possible.

Read more about it in here - http://www.pomsinoz....-need-know.html

Cheers for the reply i'm on a 4 year sponsorship visa at the moment so i not sure would that qualify and yea i have owned it for 4 years. Wat gov department do i contact to find out

If you've owned it for more than 12 months and you're coming here on a resident's visa, then yes it should be possible.

Read more about it in here - http://www.pomsinoz....-need-know.html

Hi again i checked it out and am almost certain my sponsorship visa would cover me. the car is pretty heavily modified as in most suspension componants, rims, body kit, exhaust are all after market and also the engine as it is runnin roughlt 400 bhp. would u be interested in helping me bring it over that is if it can be god on the road here . the car is my avatar btw

cheers

Edited by sidewaysmike

No probs mate, you should be fine on your visa. Shoot me an email - kristian@ironchefimports.com

No probs mate, you should be fine on your visa. Shoot me an email - kristian@ironchefimports.com

no prob cheers

no answer yet?

ok guys, I am wondering why there is no Subaru on the list? Is this just because Australia has the entire line up with exception of the small cars?

Whats the law if youve ownd a car for over 3 years over seas can u import it ,say a s14?

no answer yet?

They're currently listed on SEVS, from memory, but no-one has done a test car at this stage.

ok guys, I am wondering why there is no Subaru on the list? Is this just because Australia has the entire line up with exception of the small cars?

Yes.

Whats the law if youve ownd a car for over 3 years over seas can u import it ,say a s14?

If you've owned it for 3 years, you should be fine to bring it in if you're an Aussie citizen returning permanently.

verossa? is this available for comp? jspec imports has them listed for sale and say comp is available?

can u shed some light please

chef can we get jzx81's complied here??

verossa? is this available for comp? jspec imports has them listed for sale and say comp is available?

They can't be complied and aren't even listed on the SEVS register. J-Spec is wrong in this case ;) I suspect it's just a computer glitch because they register as JZX110.

Not any more - they're too similar to the MX83 sold here.

They can't be complied and aren't even listed on the SEVS register. J-Spec is wrong in this case ;) I suspect it's just a computer glitch because they register as JZX110.

Not any more - they're too similar to the MX83 sold here.

so is there any around australia that are complied? wouldnt mind getting my hands on one if it was possible

anychance of an update on the whole list chef?

maybe in particular the jx series and whats available

Thanks