Sign in to follow this  
Osiris

Sunshine Coast People

Well the other one got locked. By the way Mr. SPO-00L it was 67 pages, not 50 :) Good work boys, we have over 100 pages between us, what with number 2 and number 1.

Continue :)

And roger mang, why didnt you tell me she was there? Damn you!

^^actually, if you have your forum layout the way i do.. you get more posts into a page.. which makes it 50 pages :P

i met that cleo chick the other night had a long chat and got some maccas. We have a mutual friend and she is really hot. and not a stuck up bitch.

how many models do you know that speak 3 fluent languages

Hey Guys,

Please leave the whoring out of this thread otherwise you are all going to miss out. If the quality of the conversation stays good, then we will allow this to stay open, so keep it clean and fun and don't post shit.

**Mel**

How is talking about a model featured on the cover of Autosalon that lives here, who frequents the univerisities and clubs we do, whoring?

Have you checked Vic lately?

How is talking about a model featured on the cover of Autosalon that lives here, who frequents the univerisities and clubs we do, whoring?

Have you checked Vic lately?

She is talking about the thread as a whole...

we made this as a general chat thread for sunshine coast people. nothing else.

i dont see what the big problem is, we can chat about anything we please in this thread as far as im aware??

what is the reason for us sunshine coast people not being allowed to have some fun and chat with other people that live in the same area as us???

what are we doing that is so wrong??

is it taking up too much of your space or sumthing on the forum.....

i dont see what the big problem is, we can chat about anything we please in this thread as far as im aware??

what is the reason for us sunshine coast people not being allowed to have some fun and chat with other people that live in the same area as us???

yes you can, however some members of this site appear to be abusing this thread.. By that i mean they are simply posting to increase their post count... we dont have any problems with this thread as Mel said.. however some members are over stepping the boundry of post whoring in this section..

Cheers, Trent

why don't you just use the good ol warn-o-metre 3000 :P

Don't punish the few.....unless it's Josh :lol:

jokin jokin...........

Rusty 120 and I have no interest in post counts!! It was just funneh

Vertex: They banished me to the anti posting status for four days.

Rusty 120 and I have no interest in post counts!! It was just funneh

Vertex: They banished me to the anti posting status for four days.

LOL, dont think there was any harm done just a few humurous comments made to a honda cornhole :P

Yeah i'll have to borrow yours, by the way happy birthday limpy, what did the man in the big red hat bring you?

My birthday, never, I duno what your talking about haha :no: Money makes it easy, so money it is.

I’ll go warm up my straightener so its super hot for that perfect mida’s touch while cutting laps on Sunday :wub:

Yeah in the R34! Too much 5-0 for me, they weren’t impressed by my kick backs, as if you wouldn’t be, v8 quad cam yo :woot:

haha the po po got nuthin, havin trouble keeping up with LS400, must be the auto's in those crappy monaros, i'll see if ry has those skid rims ready

Those monaros are pretty camera shy when the video camera gets turned on lol.. Shame really, they look so pretty on tape as well.

Yeah they got nothing up the Corooy Noosa road :lol:

nah dont think il go to this.

man u shoulda seen this cop falcon last nite come macking up alex hill about 12.30pm.lol he was doing about 130km/h as he came round the corner bit, the car was sliding sideways pretty much and we were all parked on the side of the hill. i though if he loses control hes gonna take us all out. but i woulda made Mr police man pay for a new ride me thinks!

and all they were goin to was a call near the lights at o'malleys there, they didnt really need to be doing the speeds they were, considering there was no traffic on the road. and if a drunk person was crossing the road, they woulda had no chance hey. stupid rookie cops! well, i mean that isnt "Hooning" if u have a siren on the top of your car now isnt it...... <_>

lol..... love it how they have a completely different set of rules.....

sounds like they must have had a report of possible defectable cars or some other form of revenue for them..... they never turn up to anything else these days.

yes you can, however some members of this site appear to be abusing this thread.. By that i mean they are simply posting to increase their post count... we dont have any problems with this thread as Mel said.. however some members are over stepping the boundry of post whoring in this section..

Cheers, Trent

Why not make the state sections not count into post count.

just done my first ever drift damage :( , well wasn't really my fault. People putting oil on roads todo burnouts and wet road = fence post in quarter and no bars left. will post pics tomorrow. Anyone no a good panel beater :rolleyes:

just done my first ever drift damage :( , well wasn't really my fault. People putting oil on roads todo burnouts and wet road = fence post in quarter and no bars left. will post pics tomorrow. Anyone no a good panel beater :rolleyes:

it's the flavour of the month! :blush:

100_0692.jpg

100_0691.jpg

100_0690.jpg

:o there goes my 4 day long weekend

you can buff most of that out Scott :P I told you we should of gone for another mountain run last night! hahaha Kids never learn :P

Now at least you can get the kit to go with the plates ;)

If you need a hand dude just give me a bell though!

:lol: , yeh might have to get a new rear bar, almost finished repairng the quarter :rolleyes:

And when you've finished that, you can do mine :woot: