Sign in to follow this  
JDM Concept

ABOUT JDM CONCEPT (ABN 43 120 929 713)

Recieved my Cusco rear strut brace yesterday, 1 working day after postage. Item was as I expected, perfect condition. Communication was excellent and I will always be happy to deal with Leo again. He is one of the traders that I trust on this site. :):):):)

I must appologize for the late reply Leo, extremely happy with the xd9's and your service which was friendly and you were easy to deal with, cheers :thumbsup: Adam.

yeah got some nismo clutch parts of leo this time, always good to deal with

thanks

...Clint

Ordered some more stuff through Leo. (Work lock nuts)

Super fast shipment, great communication, very professional.

Will throw money at him again in the future :P

Great service and communication... Will definitely do business again... Recommend to anyone after quality Japanese Parts.

Purchased a set of Works XD9 wheels + works wheel nuts for my Evo 8 Mr. Very happy with the service, no hazzle at all. Competitive price for the items. Delivery came in faster than i thought it would !!!

Cheers

Buddhi.

Received my new Work XD9's for my JZX, said it was going to take 6weeks, and it did. I was always kept up-to-date. Will definately buy from Leo Again!

cheers,

Kyrin

Leo is 100% pure AWESOME. Overnight delivery on my XD9s, very professional; the one to trust!

Will definately rep JDM Concept with the included sticker ;)

Leo is very professional in every aspect of his business. Communication was excellent and delivery was prompt. Thanks.

I used Leo in the past to get information and pricing but then wasn't in a position to follow through on it. When I approached him with similar queries recently he was only too happy to do the same again and this time i followed through on my query and placed an order. Leo went out of his way to keep me updated on progress because he knew i needed them asap. Turns out i got them faster and cheaper than anyone else could offer. Highly recommended, thanks Leo,

Wegs

Bought a set of wheels last week of Leo and I could not be happier. I ordered them Thursday delivered to me on Friday, simply awesome!!!

Cheers man.

made a custom order through leo and received the set of rims a week or 2 ago.. was told it would take 3 months to get here and it did.. was well worth the wait! the xd9's look amazing in matte black! will happily do business again with leo!

Great service and excellect communication, will happily buy from again :yes:

Nic

wow... i ordered my mags on a friday and received them on the following working day.... will definetly buy from again!!!

Purchased work wheel nuts from jdm concept, very quick delivery, got them the next day and in perfect condition, will shop with again.

This is my 4th set of rims from Leo ........ love his business style .... prompt....well communicated...wish more traders were like that. Will ALWAYS be doing business with him in the future

Clinton :thumbsup:

Leo from JDM CONCEPT is awesome to deal with

great guy, fast replies to emails and doesn't mess around.

rims arrived promptly and was kept up to date throughout the whole process.

I highly recommend using JDM CONCEPT for there services. not very many companies around that run as well and as organised.

Ordered a set of Work XT7s on Saturday, Received them Tuesday Morning. Couldn't be happier!!!

Leo is great to deal with, prompt responses to emails, always kept me up to date on the status of the order...

I would not hesitate to recommend Leo as well as JDMConcept to anyone and everyone =]

Thanks leo! Received them this morning. Great service and he was happy to answer all my annoying questions and even seperated two mismatching wheels.

Received my vskf yesterday in the advised time. Very happy with customer service, shipping methods, product quality and promptness. Will definantly shop through Leo again!

Picked up my rims on Sunday. Very happy customer will do business with Leo again. Thanks

I bought it on friday, I received it on monday, got it installed today...perfect for stock suspension,,, Looks damn good..thumb.gif

Thanks leo, you are awesome..thumbsup.gif

Tanabe coilovers arrived today. Great price and service. Big thanks to you Leo. Just have to wait another 6 weeks for the car to arrive so I can fit them :drool:

Cheers

Sign in to follow this