Sign in to follow this  
JDM Concept

ABOUT JDM CONCEPT (ABN 43 120 929 713)

Sorry Leo. I know this is late (i'm a slacker) :P

Bought H3c lights and it arrived 2 days after payment cleared. Top job. Like my bro says, hope they last as long as the M4 bulbs :D

Got some WORK CR KAI from JDM Concept the service and after sales support was 2nd to non.

It was a real pleasure to deal with this company.

Great Service!

Ordered Nismo steering wheel and gear knob cover, and was delivered very quickly over the christmas period.

100% Recommended.

i highly recommend JDM concept, there service was fast and the products were neatly wrapped.

i paid 3pm wednesday and recieved the products (greddy FMIC, and greddy Hot Pipe) thursday 1pm. i was very impressed how quick the products came to me as they had to be sent interstate.

no problems at all, thanx guys ;)

AAA++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Always have had great experience with JDM Concept, he is very professional and reliable.

Bought a GZ20 Soarer strut brace and Brake cylinder stopper from him which are hard to come by. They arrived quciker than expected and am very happy once again.

Thanks mate

I bought some CR KAI's from Leo, and I am really happy with the level of service i received. Always kept me informed about arrival dates, always answered the phone or returned emails/PMs and was very easy to deal with. JDM Concept have set a very high benchmark in service that other forums sponsors should look up to. If i were to run a business, JDM Concept would be the company i would compare it to.

If you're looking at work wheels, or any other genuine Japanese product, you'd have to be stupid to go anywhere else!

Thanks again Leo!

Ordered and paid for the Work XD9 (18x10 +18) in bronze yesterday morning and the rims arrived this morning at 9am. Top work.

Quality products at a good price, backed up by a quality service. I'd highly recommend you to everyone.

Willo.

JDM Concept is very professional the part arrived quicker than expected

Purchased Greddy oil pan kit for sr20det

Will be buying more parts in the future through JDM Concept

And again, a pleasure to deal with, great communication, speedy delivery.

Thanks again Leo.

Pete

Great Products, Great service, Wheels arrived on time.

10/10 for JDM concept

Darma

Good service, There was a mix up but leo keept me informed and I got my part at the time that he said.

Will buy from again :D

Thanks Leo, responsive sponsor, fast delivery and good service, what can I say more

recieved my greddy profec b spec2 today, very quick delivery. recieved the item 1day after i paid for it. i recommend leo to everyone, very professional, great communication. will buy from again in future.

thanks leo

WORK EMOTIONS

Arrived in pretty good time considering had to ship from japan.

Packaging was excellent and appreciated PM response with tracking number.

Cheers.

i recived my woork emotion xd-9s today, they are exelent. leo was so professional with the way he delt with everything. i reccomend JDM Concept to anyone. :yes:

Bought two sets of work emotion CR KAIs off of Leo and he had them to me in good time and kept me up to date with where they were at all times, thanks Leo will be buying more off of you in the future

Clinton

Just bought a couple of parts from Leo and i have to say he was very prompt and professional.

Will sure be looking into buying more parts soon. Highly recommended.

and sorry for being late :P

ordered some parts from leo last week. got them today. GREAT WORK BUDDY!

Awsome Business ! ordered a Trust front pipe in perfect condition and got it within 2 working days...very fast delivery. thnx leo !

Ordered some work wheels & wheel nuts from JDM Concepts and received them today

Very happy with their service and always replied quickly to my emails, very quick delivery too

so thanks for your business, will order from them again and will be reccomending to others,

Thanks heaps Leo

Michael.......

:woot:

First time buyer from JDM Concept and what can I say? Prices are great, service is excellent and Leonardy is quick with his email replies. He keeps you updated and info on what is happening with your item. Will definite do business again.

Cheers

hi leo.

awesome service for supply me work rims, all cusco arms,1/2 cage and hot pipe.

fast service. i highly recommend jdm concept.

thanks for all your help leo

glen :yes:

Leo,

Awesome service.

Recieved parts before expected, 1 day after shipping.

Have recommended friends to JDM Concept.

Highly recommended!

Thanks again.

tRivniss

great customer service, and goods were dispatched very promptly.

I wish all NS.com sponsors were as good

thanks Leo!

I orded a sump on monday nite and got it on friday. Very fast :D

I got a PM mid week to say that part hand been sent (its little things like that that make me use the sponsor again cause when your giveing some one that much cash you like to know whats going on)

Have used Leo befor and will again.

Edited by JayS14

Once again Leo has proved to be a trustworthy, reliable and very professional trader to deal with.

Made the order on friday night & received it on tues afternoon and always kept me updated on the process.

will buy again A+++

thanks for the sticker too .. love it :)

great service from these guys got my email yestaday that it was sent and got it today

recomended... and replys quick to emails too.. will shop agens nxt time

thansk

hey, just received my HPI 6 point harness, very happy with the product and equally happy with the service

took 7 days to get to perth, not too bad, but got great service from guys at jdm concept

thanks hope to do business in future

Just recieved my Greddy hotpipe within 1-2workng days, absolutely fast delivery +1

Great service, I orderd a pair of cusco tension rods on lunch time tuesday and they arrived on wednesday morning at 7:30am I am extremely happy with the sevice , comunication and the parts . I will most definately be getting more parts soon. Thanks again leo.

Sign in to follow this