Sign in to follow this  
JDM Concept

ABOUT JDM CONCEPT (ABN 43 120 929 713)

purchased 2 pairs of PolarG globes from Leo and they were sent a day or so after i made payment. received within a working week. top notch service.

kai

where is the workshop located? is it possible to come in and check out the stock and probably get some mechanical work done?

where is the workshop located? is it possible to come in and check out the stock and probably get some mechanical work done?

im not a workshop. im just an online shop. :D

im not a workshop. im just an online shop. biggrin.gif

oh ops. haha i saw all those cars and in the garage and i thought you had one :P

no probs dude.

great service from leo, highly recommended :)

AWESOME SELLER! I bought reversing lights off Leo and they were sent out the same day i made payment. Great communication! Would definitely buy from him again :)

Awesome service, awesome products and prices, exceptional delivery (3 days to perth)

and the packaging is really good too, very professional

:)

Thanks

Fantastic customer service and priority shipping. Couldnt have asked for an easier sale.

Thanks,

02S15

Purchased sum POLARG H1, Hb3 and J51 LED parkers for my car, no probs with delivery, it was in a couple of days and the bulbs were well packaged. :yes:

Thanks again Leo.

Adrian...

Hey Leo,

Wel Done in Getting me Wheels here like Super Man FAST, shit man i spoke to you the other day and the next there here within a day from arrival, super fast service and always kept me updated with the news on arrival!!!

Money Well Spent and will forward more customers to your door!!!

CHEERS

Frankie & Allie

Goods arrived 2day!!!

Looks good... carn't wait to plug it all up!

Thanks mate! Top stuff!!!

Received nismo keychain today. Good communication. Great prices on some stuff.

Once again, purchased some WORK wheel nuts from Leo, and arrived promptly after payment was recieved. :D

purchased nismo lanyard from him. really geniune item (still had the jap barcode thingy and nismo code thingy on them hahah ) oh yeh and the packaging is really good. so good it was even hard for me to open them. great work mate :yes:

Recieved my tension rod bar today and it went straight in. Makes a whole world of difference.

Dealing with JDM Concept is great. Service is quick and stress free. Will be buying more stuff in the future as soon as my bank account allows.

thanks JDM Concept.

great prices, exellent communications and fast delivery.

the XT7 rims look great mate :D

cheers :woot:

Have always been a bit put off doing big $$ transactions without face to face contact but Leo made it a very painless experience. Will not hesitate to buy from again but I can highly recommend him for anyone looking at purchasing WORK rims even if you are in a different state. I Cant wait to fit my new rims and other bits and pieces. Thanks for all your help and effort Leo.

bought a nismo steering wheel & gear knob cover, i just wanted to say jdm concept has one of the friendlyest & fast customer service, well done keep it up dude. i know ill be coming back in the future to buy more things

Thanks

Frankie.P

Ordered a set of Work XD9 in bronze for my S15 with the offsets he recommended.

The transaction went through effortlessly and received my wheels in 4 days time :lol: .

Packaging was all intact and taped securely.

The product looks great on my car compared to the stock rims i had.

Leo offers a fast, great and friendly service and stocks a great product which i highly recommend :thumbsup:.

Cheers mate :D .

mys15sk0.th.jpg

mys152fg8.th.jpg

got the new greddy spec m front moutn for my s15 off JDM concept, i only paid on friday, and it got here today!! speedy delivery thats for sure ;)

thanks mate, im getting it installed on thursday, ill put up some pics or something

thanks again

Will

Bought a Cusco tension rod bar & received it 2 days after payment. Great service from Leo & awesome quality product. Will be buying again for sure!

Thanks

Bought some rays lock nuts, VERY FAST delivery.. and very happy with the item.

will be buying more items off him in the future.

Thanks mate.

bought a pair of PLOARG H1 bulbs, recieved them 2 days after the payment cleared. excellent service, bro.

hopefully these last as long as the M4 bulbs i bought off ya through ebay, 10 months and still goin :D

thanks

Purchased a set of wheels from Leo. Very helpful and great price. Will definitely do business again should the need arise.

Bought a Greddy Radiator Cap, and it arrived in the mail 24 hours after I had paid! Not only that, but I got some free stickers and decals!

Very nice person to deal with and I look forward to buying more through JDM concept.

Have bought a couple of items off JDM concept now and have been very very pleased with the level of service and communication. Great products, Great Prices and Fast delivery.

Need more sellers like this

Stuart

recieved my Greddy Turbo Timer

today. funny thing was i got a message from Leo saying give it 3-4 days, i got it the next day.

Well i actually paid on friday morning and recieved it today so about 3 working days.

But awesome service and quality. Not a single hassle with this bloke. Got a JDM concept sticker as well. I might even use it :P

Recommended Seller

great service from leo once again, parts arrived as expected.

Sign in to follow this