Sign in to follow this  
180athid

Next stage......

saw ur car a month ago in east brighton when i was going to a babes house

looks phatt

yeh i want ur rims too, put it on my car or when i get the 06 sti haha tufffffff

lol everyone wants my rims trying to take the attention off them and on the rest of the car :D

Fark athid i remember comin round when u first got this beast from jap and it was going in for its respray! i thought it was clean then.....

very very nice man, love waht youve done with it, looks minta. and ill bet it hammers... or it will by the sounds of it.

bet it sounds phatt like andrews old 180, with 3/4 of the trust catalogue under the hood...that had a beeeeefy exhaust cam..

nahhh not yet hopefuly picking it up tommorow you know how it is chino delays but dosen't worry me i am getting some stuff for it tonight will show you a picture tommorow but it is just suspension

cheers yeah i am aiming for most trust parts should be killa what you doing now days ?

Fark athid i remember comin round when u first got this beast from jap and it was going in for its respray! i thought it was clean then.....

very very nice man, love waht youve done with it, looks minta. and ill bet it hammers... or it will by the sounds of it.

bet it sounds phatt like andrews old 180, with 3/4 of the trust catalogue under the hood...that had a beeeeefy exhaust cam..

nahhh not yet hopefuly picking it up tommorow you know how it is chino delays but dosen't worry me i am getting some stuff for it tonight will show you a picture tommorow but it is just suspension

nice nice

dont i know it f**kin delays.. i havent driven my car in a year hahaha 2 blown motors fark...

Athid, will we b able to check this beast out @ MAS in November?

[EDIT] sorry wrong thread

Hey you two,give me a bag of whatever your on lol

a big bag of f**k off knobhead!!!

haha nah sorrymate i shouldnt be saying that to someone thats stupid enough to spend more money on their car then me...

i love you dood

heres that bagolshit u asked for

Chino dude,your posts are really confusing.

Hey Athid,I'll ask you what he means when I see you next.

Why can I never view peoples attachments? It just says:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

Why can I never view peoples attachments? It just says:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

Its being fixed atm, will hopefully be back to normal soon :D.

Athid the way you're going ill have my car over there and tuned before you even get your turbo haha! Hurry up ffs ;).

Just a question with your wheels, at the front do you have any problems with rubbing since you have the standard gaurds?

yeah thats the ride you have changed it a bit f**king sick man :D needs to be lower

it's good you kept the jap crude

Is this the ride you're talkin about brownbrowneye?

she's all mine now..... yippy, yahoo. I bought it off Andrew about 18 months ago!

d

http://www.cnsdesignstudio.com/DRFT/1.jpg

http://www.cnsdesignstudio.com/DRFT/2.jpg

http://www.cnsdesignstudio.com/DRFT/3.jpg

http://www.cnsdesignstudio.com/DRFT/4.jpg