Make : SUBARU IMPREZA Transmission : Manual Kilometres : 180000 Price : $10,500 Condition : Good Hi all,
I have a 2002 model Subaru Impreza WRX for sale in WRC blue color.
The car runs beautifully and has never given me any sort of grief. This car does not choke on start up or do anything a WRX shouldn't do. It starts up quickly, first time every time.
Before I bought this car, I checked out maybe another 6 or 7 WRX's of the same model on the market at the time and this one was by far the cleanest and best running, and I have kept it that way.
I already got the RWC done this month on the 14th which is valid for 30 days, so it is still useable until the 14th of April.
- 11 months rego
- WRC blue color
- Brant immobilizer from factory, requires a 4-digit pin to start up, not good news for thieves
- STi sideskirts
- slimline number plates
- 3" exhaust and Apex'i panel filter, gives the car that WRX rumble everyone loves
- lowered to legal height on King Springs
- rear slotted rotors
- headunit with AUX in, and comes with an amp
- brand new tyres all around
- still have original owners manual from Subaru
- 180xxx on the clock which is very reasonable for a 10yr old car
- service history/maintenance receipts
- no oil/fluid leaks
- never been in a crash, never been stolen, no finance owing, clean title
Message me anytime on 04 two 5 5 three 1 3 three 2 if you have any questions or want to inspect the car. I guarantee the first person who inspects and drives the car will buy it
Located in Tarneit, Melbourne's west
*PRICE DROP* $10.5k slightly negotiable