Jump to content


kempO power brace 

19 replies to this topic

#1 STR8E180

  • Joined:30-April 03
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:GTR R34 V-SPEC

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:39 AM

The kempO Power Brace provides increased strength & rigidity to the vehicle chassis by using a tension rod bracket at both left & right sides with a bar as a joint. This improves chassis performance in circuit & hard driving at slalom curves & frequent change in vehicle directions. As the kempO Power Brace do not protude out, or alter the stock mounting locations, it will maintain the same height as the before installation

$150

Attached Image: IMG_2004.JPGAttached Image: IMG_2006.JPGAttached Image: IMG_2025.JPG

also offer fender braces for
$150 a pair
Attached Image: IMG_1211.JPG

#2 hinto2

  • Joined:04-December 07
  • Location:Australia SA

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

S13 only?

#3 STR8E180

  • Joined:30-April 03
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:GTR R34 V-SPEC

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:50 AM

View Posthinto2, on 08 April 2012 - 11:40 AM, said:

S13 only?

S13 s14 s15

#4 sean

  • Joined:29-May 05
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:Nissan s1580

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:09 PM

i have some fender braces but they dont fit keen to try yours

#5 built_SR

  • Joined:29-April 11
  • Location:Australia WA
  • Car:s15

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:16 PM

how do you go about placing an order with you for the front brace and also the fender bracing?

#6 MidnightMods

  • Joined:19-December 03
  • Location:Australia VIC

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:23 PM

KempOtec.com

#7 borgy89

  • Joined:04-June 10
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:96 180sx

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

That URL doesn't work

#8 Rifleman

  • Joined:19-October 06
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:Sileighty & Cressida

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:04 PM

View PostMidnightMods, on 08 April 2012 - 01:23 PM, said:

KempOtec.com
LOL

#9 2gceffy

  • Joined:20-April 05
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:rb25det uras cefiro

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

Do u do package deals?

#10 STR8E180

  • Joined:30-April 03
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:GTR R34 V-SPEC

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:50 PM

View Post2gceffy, on 08 April 2012 - 08:41 PM, said:

Do u do package deals?
yeah $300 for both :lol:
no package deal as im already doing them pretty cheap

#11 blingcommander

  • Joined:05-October 06
  • Location:Japan
  • Car:Scooty-Puff Jr.

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

how close does the swaybar sit? just coz some aftermarket swaybars sit a little further forward

#12 STR8E180

  • Joined:30-April 03
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:GTR R34 V-SPEC

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:41 PM

View Postblingcommander, on 08 April 2012 - 09:27 PM, said:

how close does the swaybar sit? just coz some aftermarket swaybars sit a little further forward
i can place the linkage bar any where u like
Just let me know where u want it and that's where I'll place it

#13 kr34m

  • Joined:12-August 04
  • Location:Australia WA
  • Car:1990 180SX

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:09 AM

PM SENT !

#14 MattPorter

  • Joined:16-October 08
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:1992 Nissan 180sx

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

View PostSTR8E180, on 08 April 2012 - 09:41 PM, said:

View Postblingcommander, on 08 April 2012 - 09:27 PM, said:

how close does the swaybar sit? just coz some aftermarket swaybars sit a little further forward
i can place the linkage bar any where u like Just let me know where u want it and that's where I'll place it
Thats what she said

#15 bry

  • Joined:27-July 05
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:ST246-N / SA22C

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:53 PM

View PostMattPorter, on 10 April 2012 - 07:01 PM, said:

View PostSTR8E180, on 08 April 2012 - 09:41 PM, said:

View Postblingcommander, on 08 April 2012 - 09:27 PM, said:

how close does the swaybar sit? just coz some aftermarket swaybars sit a little further forward
i can place the linkage bar any where u like Just let me know where u want it and that's where I'll place it
Thats what she said

What kind of ladies you hanging around matt? They sound a little more 'equipped' than usual... :sex:

#16 6330

  • Joined:18-February 05
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:180sx, Aprilia SXV

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:43 AM

Does the kempO power brace include the castor rod brackets or is it an exchange setup?
Thanks.

Edited by 6330, 14 April 2012 - 10:20 AM.
Removing spam


#17 Rifleman

  • Joined:19-October 06
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:Sileighty & Cressida

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:10 AM

View Post6330, on 14 April 2012 - 03:43 AM, said:

View Postmarmoverai, on 14 April 2012 - 03:20 AM, said:

Spam blah blah

The last thread I looked in had the exact same post. wtf?
Oh and OT, does the kempO power brace include the castor rod brackets or is it an exchange setup?
Thanks.
Please don't quote this dribble, it's juat spam. Moderators will take care of it. Also it's annoying :lol:

View Post6330, on 14 April 2012 - 03:43 AM, said:

View Postmarmoverai, on 14 April 2012 - 03:20 AM, said:

Spam blah blah

The last thread I looked in had the exact same post. wtf?
Oh and OT, does the kempO power brace include the castor rod brackets or is it an exchange setup?
Thanks.
Please don't quote this dribble, it's just spam. Moderators will take care of it. Also it's annoying :lol:

#18 ZeroFallen

  • Joined:10-February 05
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:1989 S13 Silvia Ks

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:32 AM

Spam removed. :)

Kemp, when I have a bit of spare coin I'll hit you up for fender braces and the power brace.

#19 S13 silviAAAH

  • Joined:29-May 09
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:ca18de+rb20det s13

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:26 PM

I NEED a set of front fender braces ASAP. Do u still have some available ?
Cheers

#20 ST41NS

  • Joined:20-July 07
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:99' S15 SpecR JDM

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:39 PM

is this still available or just a one-off??





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

    By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

    Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

    Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

    Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!