Jump to content

It's time to say THANKS! Are you a devoted NS/HT Member? If so click here for something special


any good panel beaters or spray painters on the central coast? 

16 replies to this topic

#1 MAT_G

  • Joined:21-September 10
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S14 series 2

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:53 PM

as the title states im just seeing if anyone can recommend or if anyone is a good panel beater or spray painters on the coast that can hook me up my s14 has a bit of damage that i wanna get fixed

#2 Agnu

  • Joined:15-July 11
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S15

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:45 PM

If you're willing to go south of Brooky, Lingaine Auto Body in Hornsby are really quality. I've got two mates that work there, the guy that owns it resto's tonnes of mustangs and 'cudas and has won stacks of awards. They're pretty well priced, I could tell my mates to be expecting an S14 and they might be able to hook you up, not sure how work dynamics are there though, so I couldn't make a promise.

#3 MAT_G

  • Joined:21-September 10
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S14 series 2

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

cheers for the offer man but id prefer somewhere a bit closer though

#4 MAT_G

  • Joined:21-September 10
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S14 series 2

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:40 PM

bump anyone?
even someone that has some panel beating or spray painting skills that does it at home or something

#5 ILL:S13

  • Joined:20-October 11
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Nissan

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:24 AM

where abouts are you located?

#6 MAT_G

  • Joined:21-September 10
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S14 series 2

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:59 PM

on the central coast or did you mean where on the coast?

#7 Guppy-s14s1

  • Joined:04-September 09
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S14 series 1

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

View PostMAT_G, on 08 April 2012 - 08:40 PM, said:

bump anyone?
even someone that has some panel beating or spray painting skills that does it at home or something
There is a guy cross the road from my old mechanic
He's in one of the bays across the road from the pointer in this pic.. He's in he's late 20s can't remember his name tho..
Posted Image

And some advice..DON'T GO TO PRESTIGE FOCUS BODYWORKS IN LUCCA RDWYONG THEY WILL f**k YOUR SHIT UP AS THEY DID MINE..!

Edited by Guppy-s14s1, 09 April 2012 - 05:05 PM.


#8 MAT_G

  • Joined:21-September 10
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S14 series 2

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

View PostGuppy-s14s1, on 09 April 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

View PostMAT_G, on 08 April 2012 - 08:40 PM, said:

bump anyone?
even someone that has some panel beating or spray painting skills that does it at home or something
There is a guy cross the road from my old mechanic
He's in one of the bays across the road from the pointer in this pic.. He's in he's late 20s can't remember his name tho..
Posted Image

And some advice..DON'T GO TO PRESTIGE FOCUS BODYWORKS IN LUCCA RDWYONG THEY WILL f**k YOUR SHIT UP AS THEY DID MINE..!
cheers man, is it a business?

#9 Guppy-s14s1

  • Joined:04-September 09
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S14 series 1

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:01 AM

Yeah man it's a business.. Also do u know a good mechanic on the coast that can tune..

#10 MAT_G

  • Joined:21-September 10
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S14 series 2

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:42 AM

cheers man
as for tuners theres tuff tune at tuggerah, i always got to sbo automotive at gosford, or you could pm this guy http://www.nissansil...?showuser=52198 DVS JEZ

Edited by MAT_G, 10 April 2012 - 08:43 AM.


#11 Guppy-s14s1

  • Joined:04-September 09
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S14 series 1

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

View PostMAT_G, on 10 April 2012 - 08:42 AM, said:

cheers man
as for tuners theres tuff tune at tuggerah, i always got to sbo automotive at gosford, or you could pm this guy http://www.nissansil...?showuser=52198 DVS JEZ

Cheers dude..

#12 MI55EE

  • Joined:12-March 12
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S15

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:12 AM

Elite Smash at erina, and or adams smash repairs. or dickers, i use dickers, i deal with them all the time through work... but if i didnt know people i'd go elite or adams.
or if up north, vanderpoels.

#13 Guppy-s14s1

  • Joined:04-September 09
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S14 series 1

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:25 PM

View PostMIS5Y, on 14 April 2012 - 10:12 AM, said:

Elite Smash at erina, and or adams smash repairs. or dickers, i use dickers, i deal with them all the time through work... but if i didnt know people i'd go elite or adams.
or if up north, vanderpoels.
If u go to vanderpoels u might wanna take some lube..😉

#14 MAT_G

  • Joined:21-September 10
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S14 series 2

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:27 PM

View PostGuppy-s14s1, on 19 April 2012 - 04:25 PM, said:

View PostMIS5Y, on 14 April 2012 - 10:12 AM, said:

Elite Smash at erina, and or adams smash repairs. or dickers, i use dickers, i deal with them all the time through work... but if i didnt know people i'd go elite or adams.
or if up north, vanderpoels.
If u go to vanderpoels u might wanna take some lube..��

hahaha what price we talking for a front bar respray i got quoted 800 by m something at tuggerah (along the straight down near wyong down past holden) for a front bar respray in a oem white and that was with me taking the bar off and prepping it so they just had to spray it

#15 SLY-18E

  • Joined:08-November 06
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:nissan 180sx

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:04 AM

dont go vanderpoel. they are sucha f*cking rip off it aint funny. few grand for a pair of guard to be painted flat white. think the guy just didnt want to do that job.

the one on ace cres is good. he used to knock a bit off the price as well if you offered to help prep it.
adams is ok but i took my integra in there once and they sprayed the door a totally diff color to what the rest of the car was so my faith in their color matching skills dropped a bit then.

never heard of dickers lol i may check em out when i need my rear guards done

#16 MI55EE

  • Joined:12-March 12
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S15

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:59 PM

If you still need work done, it's
Worth the trek. But where I just had my car fixed & fully sprayed,
Elias & sons smash repairs, wetherill park, I am uncertain of pricing, my car was all done under insurance, paint job and panel work is just amazing I can't even describe. Really nice people too :) i will recommend them to anyone.

#17 MAT_G

  • Joined:21-September 10
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S14 series 2

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:00 PM

yeah i need a bit of work done still haha, i might give them a ring when im ready to get the damaged fixed, thanks





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

    By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

    Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

    Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

    Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!