It's time to say THANKS! Are you a devoted NS/HT Member? If so click here for something special

gtr drive shafts into s13 r200 6 bolt? 

gtr drive shaft 6 bolt
5 replies to this topic

#1 kyle89

• Car:nissan onevia

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:44 PM

alright first things first, i know ill get the odd comment 'use the search function'
iv done some brief searching on this one, iv decided i would like to upgrade my drive shafts due to mine being abit flogged out. i cant find new replacement 6 bolt drive shafts for my sil, can only find second hand ones and i don't want to buy second handies. on just jap they are selling reconditioned gtr drive shafts and id like to know will these will be a direct bolt in considering i already have the 5 stud done???
any info will be much appreciated, thanks

#2 26_S13

• Car:s13

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:32 AM

unless you are currently using a GTR diff and GTR rear hub assembley's then no. in order to run GTR 6 bolt drive shafts you need to use the diff and hubs out of one also.

#3 kyle89

• Car:nissan onevia

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:42 AM

Ok then, would you know where I could get a pair of reconditioned or new drive shafts for a s13?

#4 Simon-S14

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:58 AM

Just get yours over hauled. Take then to a cv or driveshaft shop

Just get yours over hauled. Take then to a cv or driveshaft shop

#5 robbo_rb180

• Car:sil80 & s14

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:03 PM

there's a place on pilkington st that should be able to reco your shafts, forget their name but they are heaps cheaper than cv king near charters rd.

#6 B'sS13

• Car:s13 silvia stagea AE71

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:23 AM

If your near just jap there is a old Chinese guy in tarrenpoint (southern driveshafts) he really knows his shit. take yours there he has heaps in stock for exchange $80 each for normal about $110 ea for gtr.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!