Jump to content


All Jap Day 

All Jap Day Adelaide
21 replies to this topic

#1 Vestiphobia

  • Joined:12-July 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:S14a

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:46 PM

Very late haha pics where taken by my bro, got plenty more where these came from!
Attached Image: _MG_1307.jpg

Attached Image: _MG_1333.jpg

Attached Image: _MG_1350.jpg

Attached Image: _MG_1375.jpg

Attached Image: _MG_1392.jpg

Attached Image: _MG_1411.jpg

Attached Image: _MG_1443.jpg

Attached Image: _MG_1452.jpg

Attached Image: _MG_1459.jpg

Attached Image: _MG_1504.jpg

Attached Image: _MG_1506.jpg

Attached Image: _MG_1513.jpg

Attached Image: _MG_1526.jpg

Attached Image: _MG_1535.jpg

Attached Image: _MG_1542.jpg

Attached Image: _MG_1564.jpg

Attached Image: _MG_1653.jpg

Attached Image: _MG_1657.jpg

#2 Noely

  • Joined:27-December 07
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:V35 Skyline

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:23 AM

Awesome works! any large pics of dat picturesque 180SX? :shades:

#3 Vestiphobia

  • Joined:12-July 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:S14a

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:05 AM

Yep! I'll post em when I'm on the comp next!

#4 Vestiphobia

  • Joined:12-July 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:S14a

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:41 AM

View PostNoely, on 10 March 2012 - 02:23 AM, said:

Awesome works! any large pics of dat picturesque 180SX? :shades:

Im guessing you mean this Sileighty! :thumb:

Attached Image: 180.jpg

Attached Image: 180sx2.jpg

Attached Image: 180sx3.jpg

Attached Image: 1803.jpg

Attached Image: 180sx.jpg

#5 Buzzy1989

  • Joined:13-December 11
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:180sx

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:15 PM

These pics are amazing. so bummed i didnt get to go :(

#6 Noely

  • Joined:27-December 07
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:V35 Skyline

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:50 AM

View PostVestiphobia, on 10 March 2012 - 10:41 AM, said:

View PostNoely, on 10 March 2012 - 02:23 AM, said:

Awesome works! any large pics of dat picturesque 180SX? :shades:

Im guessing you mean this Sileighty! :thumb:

Attached Image: 180.jpg

Attached Image: 180sx2.jpg

Attached Image: 180sx3.jpg

Attached Image: 1803.jpg

Attached Image: 180sx.jpg

wow! I stoped :sex: my gf to look at these.

Edited by Noely, 11 March 2012 - 04:51 AM.


#7 essare

  • Joined:02-August 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:s13, 1JZ MX83

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:10 PM

Nice photos, better late than never! Any of the black s13 with gold a-tech final speeds?

#8 Vestiphobia

  • Joined:12-July 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:S14a

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:30 PM

View PostNoely, on 11 March 2012 - 04:50 AM, said:

View PostVestiphobia, on 10 March 2012 - 10:41 AM, said:

View PostNoely, on 10 March 2012 - 02:23 AM, said:

Awesome works! any large pics of dat picturesque 180SX? :shades:

Im guessing you mean this Sileighty! :thumb:

Attached Image: 180.jpg

Attached Image: 180sx2.jpg

Attached Image: 180sx3.jpg

Attached Image: 1803.jpg

Attached Image: 180sx.jpg

wow! I stoped :sex: my gf to look at these.

HAHAHA Classic!

#9 Vestiphobia

  • Joined:12-July 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:S14a

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:40 PM

View Postessare, on 11 March 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

Nice photos, better late than never! Any of the black s13 with gold a-tech final speeds?
Sorry Bro had a look through them none of it! was that the one in the corner closest to the watermark?

#10 essare

  • Joined:02-August 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:s13, 1JZ MX83

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:49 AM

View PostVestiphobia, on 11 March 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:

View Postessare, on 11 March 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

Nice photos, better late than never! Any of the black s13 with gold a-tech final speeds?
Sorry Bro had a look through them none of it! was that the one in the corner closest to the watermark?
Yeah that was the one. Spewin. I think a few people missed it because it was over in the corner.

#11 s1y180

  • Joined:14-December 10
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:180SX

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:06 PM

loving that sileighty :)

#12 Vestiphobia

  • Joined:12-July 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:S14a

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:37 AM

View Postessare, on 12 March 2012 - 11:49 AM, said:

View PostVestiphobia, on 11 March 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:

View Postessare, on 11 March 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

Nice photos, better late than never! Any of the black s13 with gold a-tech final speeds?
Sorry Bro had a look through them none of it! was that the one in the corner closest to the watermark?
Yeah that was the one. Spewin. I think a few people missed it because it was over in the corner.
Haha I came over and had a chat to you about it! You did most of it yourself right?!

#13 Vestiphobia

  • Joined:12-July 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:S14a

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:53 AM

Ill just put these here! :thumbsup:

Attached Image: chase.jpg

Attached Image: chaser.jpg

Edited by Vestiphobia, 14 March 2012 - 03:54 AM.


#14 timmy.d

  • Joined:05-March 09
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:ke70 sil80 ssz

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:44 PM

Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#15 Vestiphobia

  • Joined:12-July 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:S14a

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

^ Love the pics! very nice! The front snap of IN DEBT is awesome, shows off the aggressive stance!

#16 CLUBQ'SABUSE

  • Joined:05-December 11
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:s13

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:10 AM

haha has that s14 got 3 pipes?? love that 180 and the blue s15 aswell :)

#17 timmy.d

  • Joined:05-March 09
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:ke70 sil80 ssz

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:38 PM

View PostCLUBQ'SABUSE, on 19 March 2012 - 11:10 AM, said:

haha has that s14 got 3 pipes?? love that 180 and the blue s15 aswell :)
yea the s14 has got 3 pipes

#18 essare

  • Joined:02-August 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:s13, 1JZ MX83

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:58 PM

View PostVestiphobia, on 13 March 2012 - 05:37 AM, said:

View Postessare, on 12 March 2012 - 11:49 AM, said:

View PostVestiphobia, on 11 March 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:

View Postessare, on 11 March 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

Nice photos, better late than never! Any of the black s13 with gold a-tech final speeds?
Sorry Bro had a look through them none of it! was that the one in the corner closest to the watermark?
Yeah that was the one. Spewin. I think a few people missed it because it was over in the corner.
Haha I came over and had a chat to you about it! You did most of it yourself right?!

Yeah ive done absolutely everything except the tuning haha. Thats the only way to do it i reckon. No point having a skidder you know nothing about and cant fix easily. When did i talk to you? Trying to work out who you are haha.

#19 Vestiphobia

  • Joined:12-July 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:S14a

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:26 AM

View Postessare, on 19 March 2012 - 06:58 PM, said:

View PostVestiphobia, on 13 March 2012 - 05:37 AM, said:

View Postessare, on 12 March 2012 - 11:49 AM, said:

View PostVestiphobia, on 11 March 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:

View Postessare, on 11 March 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

Nice photos, better late than never! Any of the black s13 with gold a-tech final speeds?
Sorry Bro had a look through them none of it! was that the one in the corner closest to the watermark?
Yeah that was the one. Spewin. I think a few people missed it because it was over in the corner.
Haha I came over and had a chat to you about it! You did most of it yourself right?!

Yeah ive done absolutely everything except the tuning haha. Thats the only way to do it i reckon. No point having a skidder you know nothing about and cant fix easily. When did i talk to you? Trying to work out who you are haha.

True very true! Umm maybe a lil after lunch time? I'm in that rear shot of the white S15 haha

#20 Smashedlense

  • Joined:25-January 12
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:Nissan rs4 stagea

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:05 PM

Finaly got part 3 of my photos from AJD up on my site. www.smashedlense.com check em out!

#21 BurtoN

  • Joined:23-April 04
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:V35, Y34

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

View Posthi-p5i, on 19 March 2012 - 06:38 PM, said:

View PostCLUBQ'SABUSE, on 19 March 2012 - 11:10 AM, said:

haha has that s14 got 3 pipes?? love that 180 and the blue s15 aswell :)
yea the s14 has got 3 pipes

Yeah that's mine :)

#22 greens14

  • Joined:28-July 08
  • Location:Australia VIC

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:06 PM

Nice to see a good mix of cars.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users




dfp


Common Links

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

    By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

    Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

    Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

    Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!