←  Latest Parts from our Sponsors

»
Hardtuned Classifieds

ENKEI RPF1 **CHEAPEST ON THE MARKET GUARAN...

Kruges's Photo Kruges 15 Mar 2012

Nothing on SBC coating?
Quote

Autotechnik.com.au's Photo Autotechnik.com.au 16 Mar 2012

 Kruges, on 15 March 2012 - 12:24 AM, said:

Nothing on SBC coating?

Pm sent
Quote

wpn-200's Photo wpn-200 16 Mar 2012

pm sent. love these prices. good to see a company not ripping off others and getting greedy.
Quote

Autotechnik.com.au's Photo Autotechnik.com.au 17 Mar 2012

 wpn-200, on 16 March 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

pm sent. love these prices. good to see a company not ripping off others and getting greedy.

Thanks for the kind words :)

Pm replied.

Cheers
Quote

adam.'s Photo adam. 21 Mar 2012

How much for just a pair of 17x10 +38? Usual 5x114.3 and silver..
Quote

Stoney93's Photo Stoney93 21 Mar 2012

17x9.5 +22 and 17x10 +18, both in silver to 6056 WA? cheers.
Quote

Autotechnik.com.au's Photo Autotechnik.com.au 22 Mar 2012

 Stoney93, on 21 March 2012 - 09:25 PM, said:

17x9.5 +22 and 17x10 +18, both in silver to 6056 WA? cheers.

Pm sent
Quote

Autotechnik.com.au's Photo Autotechnik.com.au 22 Mar 2012

 adam-__-, on 21 March 2012 - 04:27 PM, said:

How much for just a pair of 17x10 +38? Usual 5x114.3 and silver..

Pm sent
Quote

Black Reaper 32's Photo Black Reaper 32 27 Mar 2012

Hey,

I see theres not 18 x '10' listed... is this an option or..?

Keen on 18 x 9 + 15 18 x 10 + 15

-Aerron
Quote

Autotechnik.com.au's Photo Autotechnik.com.au 27 Mar 2012

 Black Reaper 32, on 27 March 2012 - 10:23 AM, said:

Hey,

I see theres not 18 x '10' listed... is this an option or..?

Keen on 18 x 9 + 15 18 x 10 + 15

-Aerron

PM sent
Quote

Bub's S13's Photo Bub's S13 15 Apr 2012

are the rims here in Aust atm??
Quote

oyeaha's Photo oyeaha 20 Apr 2012

Have you got these in stock in silver or black ? Postage to melbourne price ?
SET 2
F: 17 x 9.5 +18
R: 17 x 9.5 +18
Colour: Silver
Price: $1180 incl GST
Quote

1-SLIDE's Photo 1-SLIDE 19 Jun 2012

Need ASAP if available
17x9.5 +18
17x10 +18
Silver
To suit s14
Posted to Vic 3020
Edited by 1-SLIDE, 19 June 2012 - 08:28 AM.
Quote