Audio Tech Sale on Next Friday Night 

11 replies to this topic

#1 chris convertible

• Car:S13 Convertible

Posted 20 November 2011 - 12:41 PM

Hi,

My band has been hired to play at Audiotechs sale from 7:00pm until 10:00pm. No idea what the sale will have - all I know is the sales goes until midnight and the band and sausage sizzle starts at 7:00pm and finishs around 10:00pm. I hope lots of people turn up and it is a good night.

Cheers
Chris

#2 natett

• Car:Mkiv tt supra

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:11 AM

so its the 25th Nov?

#3 Green S14

• Car:s14

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:20 PM

As Above??? 25th???????????????

Address????????

1&2/209 Scollay Street
Tuggeranong ACT 2900????????????????????????????

Will they have sound deadener on special?

#4 chris convertible

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:30 PM

Yes the 25th. i.e. in two days.

Yes in Scollay street. Pretty easy to find, from the Erindale Drive/Drakeford drive traffic lights go towards the Hyperdome on Soward and turn left at the lights after the Shell Petrol station into Scollay and Audiotech is on the left just under 200metres down the road.

No idea what they will have on special but if they have sound deadener I am tempted to get some for my doors. I assume there is nothing wrong with using sound deadener on the inside of doors, I have heard it causes rust but not sure if that is true or not.

#5 Higas

• Car:96 Zenki

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:58 PM

I'll probably be working on friday, if i don't end up working i might have a look. Wouldn't mind a new head unit

#6 Stinkypoo

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:22 PM

Probably won't make it down. Getting prepared for Drifting at Wakefield over the Weekend (plug).

#7 _R_J_K_

• Car:Zenki S14

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:09 PM

Just dropped by and picked up some sound deadener on my way home. Your band was in top form Chris :), shame it was raining though. Tons of good looking stuff there at some pretty decent prices.

#8 Higas

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:35 AM

Sorry i didn't come, i really wanted to but there was no tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime ;______________;

#9 chris convertible

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:32 AM

View Post_R_J_K_, on 25 November 2011 - 06:09 PM, said:

Just dropped by and picked up some sound deadener on my way home. Your band was in top form Chris :), shame it was raining though. Tons of good looking stuff there at some pretty decent prices.

Thanks, but yes the weather was terrible. A few people told me that we sounded good from inside, it is hard to know what songs to play when you can not see the reactions of the audience because they are inside and we were just playing to an empty wet carpark :)

We are playing Rose cottage on Sunday the 11th of Dec from about 2:30pm to 6:00pm, that will also be outside so I hope the weather is better.

Tell me how much difference the sound deading does for your car. I am tempted to put some in my doors. I already have very thick underfelt and plush carpet that made a huge difference already to cutting out road noise.

My car was the Blue S13 convertible on the left side near the end of the car park. So is your car the nice green S14?

#10 chosen1

Posted 27 November 2011 - 12:08 PM

i lined my whole car - S13 - with dyna mat... u can only just hear the engine when the windows are up.

i also removed the rear seats and sealed the boot off from the cabin and dyna mat'd all of that too, so my cabin is like a sound deadend bubble... works awesome!!

#11 _R_J_K_

• Car:Zenki S14

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:05 AM

View Postchris convertible, on 27 November 2011 - 10:32 AM, said:

My car was the Blue S13 convertible on the left side near the end of the car park. So is your car the nice green S14?

Unfortunately not my S14, mine was the crappy white one with the blue quarter panel and front bumper. I wasn't around for too long unfortunately.

#12 Higas

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:37 AM

View Post_R_J_K_, on 28 November 2011 - 08:05 AM, said:

View Postchris convertible, on 27 November 2011 - 10:32 AM, said:

Unfortunately not my S14, mine was the crappy white one with the blue quarter panel and front bumper. I wasn't around for too long unfortunately.

I wouldn't stay in one place for too long either eith 178kw at 6366rpm!

Also when do you want your ten dollars, it's sitting on my desk

Edited by Higas, 28 November 2011 - 11:38 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!