CA18DET MAF replacement 

3 replies to this topic

#1 driftline

• Car:nissan 200sx

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:51 PM

I have a 180sx with CA18DET engine,. My MAF is broken so i need good tips for replacement? Does anyone tried different MAF`s on CA18DET? I live in Mongolia so its damn difficult here to find parts for my 180, i tried using some same looking alternatives from other nissan vehicles but still car idles poorly,
Please somebody help

#2 aydan180sx

• Car:180sx

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:06 PM

View Postdriftline, on Feb 3 2009, 01:34 PM, said:

I have a 180sx with CA18DET engine,. My MAF is broken so i need good tips for replacement? Does anyone tried different MAF`s on CA18DET? I live in Mongolia so its damn difficult here to find parts for my 180, i tried using some same looking alternatives from other nissan vehicles but still car idles poorly,
Please somebody help

if you are replacing ur afm with one that isnt originally on the car say a Q45 or a z32 then you will need the looms for the new one and you will also need aftermarket management so that the computer can tell that its not the original afm. best just trying to find a stock ca one if its hard to get parts for it.

#3 driftline

• Car:nissan 200sx

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:49 PM

I also have apexi safc but donnow how to operate that stuff yet. I just need what afm`s match ca18det ecu? Please

#4 aydan180sx

• Car:180sx

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:23 PM

View Postdriftline, on Feb 3 2009, 07:32 PM, said:

I also have apexi safc but donnow how to operate that stuff yet. I just need what afm`s match ca18det ecu? Please

if you dont have aftermarket ecu then you wont be able to use any other afm apart from the ca18det one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!