←  Nissan Silvia (nissansilvia.com)

»
Hardtuned Classifieds

old school s13s?

random.chu's Photo random.chu 14 Aug 2008

hey guys,

there are lots and lots of silvias out there with your new age rim choice, such as GTCs, TE37s, drift teks etc. but after looking at skidman's s13, i was wondering how more old school rims suit the s13, and if anyone had any pics?

for example, i'm talking about SSRs, work equips, superlites, rims suited to the more old school variety of car.

anyone?
Quote

Spazo's Photo Spazo 14 Aug 2008

Posted Image

My old 180 with longchamps
Quote

cj_sullivan's Photo cj_sullivan 14 Aug 2008

Attached Image


SSR mark3 on the front SSR mesh on the back

the blue 180 has 15" watanabe
Attached Image


and there is the supermade car

15x8.5 and 15x9.5 work equip 03

Attached Image

when i was in osaka last year seen so many silvias and 180s slamd on 15s


these fotos are from when i was at the drift day ran by Cross D , team burst , supermade and D-max

the track is suzuka twin
Quote

random.chu's Photo random.chu 14 Aug 2008

View Postcj_sullivan, on Aug 14 2008, 09:49 PM, said:


mate that is exactly what i am talking about.

hot <3
Quote

Zenki Monkey's Photo Zenki Monkey 14 Aug 2008

View Postrandom.chu, on Aug 14 2008, 10:23 PM, said:

View Postcj_sullivan, on Aug 14 2008, 09:49 PM, said:


mate that is exactly what i am talking about.

hot <3

Definitely.. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a nice set..

The best I've found so far are those sportmax oldschool rims that look like that in 16 X 8 + 0
Quote

s13motion's Photo s13motion 14 Aug 2008

fark... that looks sexy as.
Quote

cj_sullivan's Photo cj_sullivan 14 Aug 2008

mate if u want old skool rims
email streeter he can get them from the supplier in japan ,, to ur sizes and offsets that u desire
Quote

comodrifter's Photo comodrifter 14 Aug 2008

S13's looked so much better in the early 90's..
Quote

Spazo's Photo Spazo 14 Aug 2008

yeah I have a major fetish for old school rims on s13s.

Those ssrs on the purple silvia are mk III's I think, still in production.
Quote

comodrifter's Photo comodrifter 14 Aug 2008

this better not become the new trend..
Quote

DRF77Y's Photo DRF77Y 14 Aug 2008

Well ive been looking at a set of meshies that this dude has on his car near me
they look hot as im thinking of getting a set of old school rims...
They are similar to these can someone tell me what they are
Attached Image
Edited by DRF77Y, 14 August 2008 - 10:02 PM.
Quote

koguchi's Photo koguchi 14 Aug 2008

View Postcomodrifter, on Aug 14 2008, 11:10 PM, said:

this better not become the new trend..
Yeah it should...
Quote

cj_sullivan's Photo cj_sullivan 14 Aug 2008

View Postbryanfc, on Aug 15 2008, 12:08 AM, said:

its cool and all but they are still 15's.. = offroad tyre profile.


u fail bry enough said ,,

all those cars i posted are fukn quick and acutally look good , unlike ur ca piece of poo 180
Quote

DRF77Y's Photo DRF77Y 14 Aug 2008

^^^snap lol
Quote

Hawker180's Photo Hawker180 14 Aug 2008

View PostDRF77Y, on Aug 14 2008, 10:41 PM, said:

Well ive been looking at a set of meshies that this dude has on his car near me
they look hot as im thinking of getting a set of old school rims...
They are similar to these can someone tell me what they are
Attachment 3.jpg

those look like SSR's to me!


View Postcomodrifter, on Aug 14 2008, 10:40 PM, said:

this better not become the new trend..
Sure beats Chrome and Alteza Style lights
Quote

WasRhys1600's Photo WasRhys1600 14 Aug 2008

Otomoto has got a tonne of these old school rims in stock at the moment, was down there the other day.
Quote

-L-D-Z-'s Photo -L-D-Z- 14 Aug 2008

Attached Image
Quote

DriftNinja's Photo DriftNinja 14 Aug 2008

nah man vaults are hot 19 x 7's ftw! +50 w00t tempe!!!
Quote

random.chu's Photo random.chu 14 Aug 2008

that 180 pic with the watanabes that floats around definately is hot

though makes me wonder what superlites would look like
Quote

mr_plus's Photo mr_plus 14 Aug 2008

I personally love the look of the "old school wheel".

heres a pic of my bluebird which is going under some extensive work at the moment.. it's a shitty pic with my body kit slapped on..
but i love my wheels.. the rear guards are now flared..

they are SSR Reverse mesh.. 16x8 +12 on the front and 0 on the rear.. thanks to Japanese import spares in Adelaide!

Attached Thumbnails

  • Attached Image
Quote

DriftNinja's Photo DriftNinja 14 Aug 2008

i had a pair of those.. f**king nice wheels

i have seen them in 17" on a cima and they look bloody mint
Quote

anticeptik's Photo anticeptik 14 Aug 2008

View Postrandom.chu, on Aug 14 2008, 12:23 AM, said:

View Postcj_sullivan, on Aug 14 2008, 09:49 PM, said:


mate that is exactly what i am talking about.

hot <3

Exactly how a s13 should look.
Quote

pubes16's Photo pubes16 14 Aug 2008

View Post-L-D-Z-, on Aug 14 2008, 11:33 PM, said:

:wub: love it
Quote

Zenki Monkey's Photo Zenki Monkey 15 Aug 2008

View Postmr_plus, on Aug 15 2008, 12:01 AM, said:

I personally love the look of the "old school wheel".

heres a pic of my bluebird which is going under some extensive work at the moment.. it's a shitty pic with my body kit slapped on..
but i love my wheels.. the rear guards are now flared..

they are SSR Reverse mesh.. 16x8 +12 on the front and 0 on the rear.. thanks to Japanese import spares in Adelaide!


Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

You're the one who bought them.. They were a steal at the price I saw.
Quote

mr_plus's Photo mr_plus 15 Aug 2008

View PostNWS_only, on Aug 14 2008, 03:43 AM, said:

View Postmr_plus, on Aug 15 2008, 12:01 AM, said:

I personally love the look of the "old school wheel".

heres a pic of my bluebird which is going under some extensive work at the moment.. it's a shitty pic with my body kit slapped on..
but i love my wheels.. the rear guards are now flared..

they are SSR Reverse mesh.. 16x8 +12 on the front and 0 on the rear.. thanks to Japanese import spares in Adelaide!


Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

You're the one who bought them.. They were a steal at the price I saw.

hehe
sorry dude!
i had my eye on em for a while, then thought F!@K it i'll buy em..
best choice in wheels i've made for this car..
Quote

random.chu's Photo random.chu 15 Aug 2008

just a few contenders of mine...

enkei apaches
Posted Image

enkei ap racing
Posted Image

hayashi yayoi/sakura
Posted Image

SSR mark II
Posted Image

SSR mark III
Posted Image

SSR star shark
Posted Image

Work equip 02
Posted Image

Work equip 03
Posted Image
Quote

VANILLA FACE's Photo VANILLA FACE 15 Aug 2008

check this shit out.
stumbled upon this site

a gold mine of old school jap rims youve never even heard of. f**king cool

http://jdmland.com/
expensive but
Quote

Laurence's Photo Laurence 15 Aug 2008

Some nice Weds MA86
158.5JJ-10 8H-100/114.3
157.5JJ-3 8H-100/114.3

Posted Image

A couple I like... including what I hoped my car would look like but doesn't... yet.

Attached Thumbnails

  • Attached Image
  • Attached Image
  • Attached Image
Quote

RRP1's Photo RRP1 15 Aug 2008

great thread. I've always liked the SSR reverse mesh. Need a good offset though. love the oldschool work rims also!!
Quote

actv8d's Photo actv8d 15 Aug 2008

View PostDriftNinja, on Aug 14 2008, 02:48 AM, said:

nah man vaults are hot 19 x 7's ftw! +50 w00t tempe!!!
dude.. u just joined yesterday and u say the dumbest shit... seriously..
Quote