CE lancer interior fit CC 

12 replies to this topic

#1 Moneypit

• Car:s13 ca18DET silvia

Posted 21 July 2008 - 01:23 AM

Does anyone know if the lancer ce (96)model lancer front and rear seats and the carpet will fit the cc (95) model

Thanks

#2 xcuzme

• Car:Lancer Evolution 9

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:36 AM

considering they are two different models
the carpet might fit but it will need alterations and it wont be very neat

as far as i know
the seats wont bolt in, you will have to modify the rails
you cant share seats in lancers like you can in s13s, s14s and s15s

#3 rsfever

• Car:Subaru Legacy GT-B H , Mitsubishi Lancer EVO III

Posted 11 November 2008 - 12:51 AM

View PostMoneypit, on Jul 21 2008, 01:36 AM, said:

Does anyone know if the lancer ce (96)model lancer front and rear seats and the carpet will fit the cc (95) model

Thanks

If you are talking an EVO CE (EVO II-III), the interior should fit.

#4 xcuzme

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:00 AM

2s and 3s arent ce's, ce's are evo 4s onwards

#5 TonyL

• Car:Alto Works

Posted 11 November 2008 - 10:52 AM

View Postxcuzme, on Nov 11 2008, 10:13 AM, said:

rsfever is talking chassis code

EI:CD9A
EII:CE9A
EIII:CE9A

#6 tefu

• Car:Silvia S15

Posted 11 November 2008 - 01:45 PM

CC is for lancer up to late '96 and CE is the model after

I don't think he was talking about EVO, that just a normal lancer. I know that coz my old car was CC lancer.

BTW if you have CC lancer... just do custom interior :D FG is your friend. lol

#7 xcuzme

Posted 12 November 2008 - 11:03 AM

CE shape and body started in 96, evo 4 was the first one of the CE chassis
i wasnt talking evo codes

ce stuff wont fit cc's and vice versa, completely different cars

#8 rsfever

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:41 AM

View PostTonyL, on Nov 11 2008, 12:05 PM, said:

View Postxcuzme, on Nov 11 2008, 10:13 AM, said:

rsfever is talking chassis code

EI:CD9A
EII:CE9A
EIII:CE9A

Cheers Tony...I knew what he was asking but wanted to be a smartass...Love the reactions from Aussies when you tell them their wrong!

#9 xcuzme

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:37 PM

not much of a smart ass mate

were ce9as built in 96? :)

#10 rsfever

Posted 06 December 2008 - 07:29 PM

View Postxcuzme, on Dec 5 2008, 07:50 PM, said:

not much of a smart ass mate

were ce9as built in 96? :)

Considering the IV wasn't released till August or '96, it's possible...but unlikely. ;)

#11 Evo Tonight

• Car:94 Lancer GSR / Evo 8 MR

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:10 PM

Hi guys

Ive just joined this forum, I know this post is a couple of months old, but it needs to be clarified

Evo I - not australian delivered. Jap delivered only.
Not known as 'CC series' at all
Their chassis code: CD9A......... etc.

Evo II - not australian delivered. Jap delivered only.
Their chassis code: CE9A000...... etc.

Evo III - not australian delivered. Jap delivered only.
Their chassis code: CE9A010...... etc.
Note they were built between 95-96 (yes i know evo 4 also came out in 96, but proof here: http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&...o+III&meta= )

Evo 4-6 - not australian delivered (EXCEPT FOR THE EVO 6 TOMMI MAKINEN IN 2001)
Not known as 'CE series' at all
Their chassis codes: CN9A - CP9A

and so on...

--------------------------------
As for Australian delivered

Mitsubishi Lancer CC "Series" - Australian delivered (GL, GLXi, GSR etc) Range from 1992 - to early 1996 (search Google or Redbook.com.au if you want - they don't stop at 1995).
Same looking body shape as the Evo I II and III.

Mitsubishi Lancer CE and CE2 "Series" - Australian delivered (Gli, GLXi etc) 1996 - 2002 - same looking body shape to the evo 4-6

2001 Mitsubishi Ralliart Evo VI Tommi Makinen - Aus delivered and have CP9A in the chassis as well MYSNCP9AXU000681, however you'll notice it is not known as a 'CE' series car regardless of its shape (also shown when using vehicle search in redbook)

Now I can confirm the following:

Evo 1,2,3,4,5,6 (including makinen aus delivered) as well as the aus delivered 92-96 CC series lancer GSR sedan -> both front AND rear seats are all INTERCHANGEABLE beween ALL models without changing seat rails.
There is proof of this and many posts about it on the TEAM4G forum.

Many people directly bolted front and rear Evo 5/6 seats straight out and into a Aus-delivered 93 CC series Lancer GSR without changing of any rails - rails do not need to be swapped over between these models!

What I cannot confirm is whether the Aus-delivered CE and CE2 series sedans are also interchangeable with the above. I'll assume they are considering the dash design etc is the same as the evo 4-6 (which seats are interchangeable with aus CC sedans)....?

Edited by Evo Tonight, 13 March 2009 - 12:14 PM.

#12 coupe

• Car:lancer

Posted 28 November 2009 - 09:08 PM

View PostEvo Tonight, on 13 March 2009 - 12:10 PM, said:

Hi guys

Ive just joined this forum, I know this post is a couple of months old, but it needs to be clarified

Note they were built between 95-96 (yes i know evo 4 also came out in 96, but proof here: http://www.google.co...&...o+III&meta= )

and so on...

Mitsubishi Lancer CC "Series" - Australian delivered (GL, GLXi, GSR etc) Range from 1992 - to early 1996 (search Google or Redbook.com.au if you want - they don't stop at 1995).

Mitsubishi Lancer CE and CE2 "Series" - Australian delivered (Gli, GLXi etc) 1996 - 2002 - same looking body shape to the evo 4-6

2001 Mitsubishi Ralliart Evo VI Tommi Makinen - Aus delivered and have CP9A in the chassis as well MYSNCP9AXU000681, however you'll notice it is not known as a 'CE' series car regardless of its shape (also shown when using vehicle search in redbook)

Evo 1,2,3,4,5,6 (including makinen aus delivered) as well as the aus delivered 92-96 CC series lancer GSR sedan -> both front AND rear seats are all INTERCHANGEABLE beween ALL models without changing seat rails.

Many people directly bolted front and rear Evo 5/6 seats straight out and into a Aus-delivered 93 CC series Lancer GSR without changing of any rails - rails do not need to be swapped over between these models!

What I cannot confirm is whether the Aus-delivered CE and CE2 series sedans are also interchangeable with the above. I'll assume they are considering the dash design etc is the same as the evo 4-6 (which seats are interchangeable with aus CC sedans)....?

the reason the evo's 1-3 were refered to as CC unofficialy is because the parts were a direct bolt onto the cc lancer sedan coupe and gsr. on the coupe that resulted in different shaped headlights and a longer nose. (refered to as a sedoupe) it's was because the bodt styling of the evo excluding wider flared front/read guards and bodykit was identicl to that of the lancer sedan. the evo 4 physicly resembled the ce series. other evo iterations physicly resemble their corecsponding year model counterparts. due to the recycleing of the head and tailight assembly and in the case of the evo X(or ten) are almost identical to their raliart counterparts. the raliart being scaled down of course and having awd as an option.

externaly CC and CE lancer parts are NOT interchangable the CE lancer is WIDER and i beleive the floorpan is different so the carpet wont fit however i am unsore of the seats and their rails as i have heard confilicting stories

#13 evo-gsr

• Car:Lancer Evolution III / GSR

Posted 28 December 2009 - 04:03 PM

From what I have read the front panels ARE also interchangeable- up to the windscreen I believe...

View Postcoupe, on 28 November 2009 - 09:08 PM, said:

View PostEvo Tonight, on 13 March 2009 - 12:10 PM, said:

Hi guys

Note they were built between 95-96 (yes i know evo 4 also came out in 96, but proof here: http://www.google.co...&...o+III&meta= )

and so on...

the reason the evo's 1-3 were refered to as CC unofficialy is because the parts were a direct bolt onto the cc lancer sedan coupe and gsr. on the coupe that resulted in different shaped headlights and a longer nose. (refered to as a sedoupe) it's was because the bodt styling of the evo excluding wider flared front/read guards and bodykit was identicl to that of the lancer sedan. the evo 4 physicly resembled the ce series. other evo iterations physicly resemble their corecsponding year model counterparts. due to the recycleing of the head and tailight assembly and in the case of the evo X(or ten) are almost identical to their raliart counterparts. the raliart being scaled down of course and having awd as an option.

externaly CC and CE lancer parts are NOT interchangable the CE lancer is WIDER and i beleive the floorpan is different so the carpet wont fit however i am unsore of the seats and their rails as i have heard confilicting stories

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

dfp

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!