Jump to content


- - - - -

Aca hoons report channel 9 

84 replies to this topic

#1 Lucas.

  • Joined:25-November 08
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:Toyota 4 runner

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:49 PM

Not that i can be f**ked watching but channel 9 has another special hoon report for anyone interested

#2 Mandi

  • Joined:24-January 05
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:180 & S14a

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:56 PM

Oh yea I saw an ad for this last night, how hoons cornered the camera crew n shizz.

#3 Lucas.

  • Joined:25-November 08
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:Toyota 4 runner

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

Hahahahahahahaha


Hard tuned jumpers in toe

#4 muski

  • Joined:24-August 10
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:some sort of s14

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:06 PM

is there a vid? i just missed it.

#5 Lucas.

  • Joined:25-November 08
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:Toyota 4 runner

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:10 PM

Couldn't of picked a brighter bloke, pretty much had a chance to explain what is going on for it to be ruined.




#6 STR8E180

  • Joined:30-April 03
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:GTR R34 V-SPEC

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:13 PM

wow this hoon crap never gets old

#7 sharkey

  • Joined:25-July 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:rb25 cefiro

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:19 PM

that blondy that did the skid in the ss ute
DAYYYMMMMM

#8 180sxdriftermatt

  • Joined:13-March 12
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:180sx

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:20 PM

^^ hahaah i agree

#9 antonio

  • Joined:26-September 05
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S14

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:21 PM

View PostLucas., on 13 March 2012 - 05:10 PM, said:

Couldn't of picked a brighter bloke, pretty much had a chance to explain what is going on for it to be ruined.

Im sure ACA would of asked the same question to a dozen people but would of only chose the most stupidest response.

Im yet to see it but from the likes of my fb its from victoria.

#10 Slippery Gypsy

  • Joined:01-October 03
  • Location:Australia VIC

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:24 PM

Didn't see it damn.. Apparently a mates car is in it...

#11 180sxdriftermatt

  • Joined:13-March 12
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:180sx

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:35 PM

Couple weeks ago they had browns plains on there

#12 Mandi

  • Joined:24-January 05
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:180 & S14a

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:36 PM

Just about to watch it now...

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/video/ click it on the scroll bar to the right just below "kangaroo attack"

#13 A31Cefiro

    Because I'm suave its ok for me to act like a prick

  • Moderator
  • Classifieds Items
  • 7,838 posts
  • Joined:04-June 05
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:A31 Cefiro

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

Why watch it? Every motoring enthusiast knows they say negative shit about us, tuning in to watch it or watching them debase us online only gives them viewer ratings. If you want to see your car in a video go do some skids on the track and pay Scott Mitchell or Mez to film you and make a whiz-bang clip with music and doo-dads.

#14 Mandi

  • Joined:24-January 05
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:180 & S14a

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:45 PM

View PostA31Cefiro, on 13 March 2012 - 05:39 PM, said:

Why watch it? Every motoring enthusiast knows they say negative shit about us, tuning in to watch it or watching them debase us online only gives them viewer ratings. If you want to see your car in a video go do some skids on the track and pay Scott Mitchell or Mez to film you and make a whiz-bang clip with music and doo-dads.

I'm watching it too see what idiotic shit they are pulling out next, also curious to see in these hoon reports how many performance cars are actually filmed..




Also spotted the HT.net hoodie /facepalm.

#15 A31Cefiro

    Because I'm suave its ok for me to act like a prick

  • Moderator
  • Classifieds Items
  • 7,838 posts
  • Joined:04-June 05
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:A31 Cefiro

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:56 PM

I can't find a single reason to watch them anymore. I made an effort by writing them a letter ages ago and was told in vaguely polite terms to piss off and that they didn't care what drifters and performance car owners thought. The bullshit they spread is malicious and intentionally done to get viewer ratings. They don't care about the way idiots drive because the more clowns there are doing skids & racing, the more ratings the cocksuckers get.

Most of the braindead f**kwits on their stories can't help but stick their face in the camera and only encourage ACA/TT by reinforcing that youths in cars are all aggressive hoons. People aren't going to stop being stupid in cars, I just wish they'd do it out of the public eye and not watch the bullshit stories that are simply repeating the message to elderly viewers.

#16 EnFlaMEd

  • Joined:06-January 05
  • Location:Australia SA

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:10 PM

I wonder if incidents like the one in that report will start becoming more and more frequent. It just goes to show that the badgering by media and police is ever so slowly starting to result in mass civil disobedience even if its at its most infantile stage right now.

#17 Mandi

  • Joined:24-January 05
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:180 & S14a

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:13 PM

When they referred to the riots in melbourne at the bob jane a few years ago I instantly thought "rioting on bob jane wheels, the fitment police have had enough, wasnt about easternats being cancelled at all!"

#18 muski

  • Joined:24-August 10
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:some sort of s14

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:15 PM

View PostMandi, on 13 March 2012 - 06:13 PM, said:

When they referred to the riots in melbourne at the bob jane a few years ago I instantly thought "rioting on bob jane wheels, the fitment police have had enough, wasnt about easternats being cancelled at all!"

:lol:

only commo drivers would want them wheels.

#19 CroS13

  • Joined:02-January 05
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S15 GT Spec S

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:44 PM

hahaha so is the guy wearing the hard tuned hoodie going to fess up? :lol:

My guess is the R32 GTR was his.

#20 Jason12

  • Joined:14-November 06
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:Cressida

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:58 PM

Know the guy in the rex haha, least he didnt come off as bad as most people they talk to. Blondies in the ute were hawt. Was there that night and had chatted to them earlier. Tried to race me but street racing is bad mmmkay. Fkn dumb for doing skids on camera though..

#21 Rolled Cambers

  • Joined:14-July 09
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:Nissan Silvia s13.

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:11 PM

View PostA31Cefiro, on 13 March 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

I can't find a single reason to watch them anymore. I made an effort by writing them a letter ages ago and was told in vaguely polite terms to piss off and that they didn't care what drifters and performance car owners thought. The bullshit they spread is malicious and intentionally done to get viewer ratings. They don't care about the way idiots drive because the more clowns there are doing skids & racing, the more ratings the cocksuckers get.

Most of the braindead f**kwits on their stories can't help but stick their face in the camera and only encourage ACA/TT by reinforcing that youths in cars are all aggressive hoons. People aren't going to stop being stupid in cars, I just wish they'd do it out of the public eye and not watch the bullshit stories that are simply repeating the message to elderly viewers.

Show us the letter?
If they did say that, then post it on here and let's make a KONY type video and make it go viral.
WE COULD MAKE MILLIONS OUT OF EXPOSING ACA/TT TO THE PUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#22 Fire_Child22

  • Joined:12-May 07
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:S14a 200SX

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:28 PM

View PostRolled Cambers, on 13 March 2012 - 08:11 PM, said:

View PostA31Cefiro, on 13 March 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

I can't find a single reason to watch them anymore. I made an effort by writing them a letter ages ago and was told in vaguely polite terms to piss off and that they didn't care what drifters and performance car owners thought. The bullshit they spread is malicious and intentionally done to get viewer ratings. They don't care about the way idiots drive because the more clowns there are doing skids & racing, the more ratings the cocksuckers get.

Most of the braindead f**kwits on their stories can't help but stick their face in the camera and only encourage ACA/TT by reinforcing that youths in cars are all aggressive hoons. People aren't going to stop being stupid in cars, I just wish they'd do it out of the public eye and not watch the bullshit stories that are simply repeating the message to elderly viewers.

Show us the letter?
If they did say that, then post it on here and let's make a KONY type video and make it go viral.
WE COULD MAKE MILLIONS OUT OF EXPOSING ACA/TT TO THE PUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bitch please... that's like telling a woman to get back to the kitchen at a bra burning convention!

anyone that has been associated with a story that hit the media know they are completely incompetent at delivering a real story and providing facts. This is why they are constantly in court and hosting hidden apologies in the papers and online articles.

there was a video of a guy in the UK riding a bicycle who served a police officer with facts about his right as a citizen. That video accomplished nothing other then a few hundred likes.

tis a f**ked world we live in cambers.... and ACA & TT are a law unto themselves. sensationalise is there only code.

What would be better, is to make up a story, have both of them cover it, then reveal the truth and show how ACA/TT don't do their homework and expose the methods and illegal shit the companies do to twist the stories to get ratings.

#23 Rolled Cambers

  • Joined:14-July 09
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:Nissan Silvia s13.

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:34 PM

Lets expose them!
MAKE MILLIONS!
30% for me 70% for you.

But seriously, I'm down for writing a fake letter to them, them covering it, and then we can expose them!!!!!!!!!

#24 born2xlr8

  • Joined:19-October 11
  • Location:Australia VIC

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:37 PM

blondy overrated, incedently, https://www.facebook...auretta.marriie


she did the wrong thing and should be known, gives anyone thats into cars a bad name!

Edited by born2xlr8, 13 March 2012 - 08:38 PM.


#25 Jason12

  • Joined:14-November 06
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:Cressida

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:48 PM

Currently doing the rounds

Posted Image

#26 TheApothecary

  • Joined:10-May 11
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:Forever A Charade

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:49 PM

I remember hearing someone (neil, jacob, maybe josh?) talking on ABC radio about a track and saying about how Winton was such a big event and attracted people from all over Australia and why can't Adelaide have as good a track.

He was clear, concise, polite and sounded smart. We need more people like him.

#27 eclipse492

  • Joined:04-November 08
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:S13

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:51 PM

Douches who yet again kill the import scene's rep.

"Why are you filming my vehicle". I can guarantee if a cop pulled him over he'd film it then bitch about his right to film them.

I dont like ACA, but these 'enthusiasts' are absolute wankers. They took it too far

#28 Peter89

  • Joined:02-February 09
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:S14

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:07 PM

it's perfectly legal for ANYONE to film in public places. Whether or not they are *milkshakes* like ACA.


(however this law does not extend to being in public trying to film someone on private property)

#29 keyhole150

  • Joined:23-December 09
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:Type X

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:16 PM

View Posteclipse492, on 13 March 2012 - 08:51 PM, said:

Douches who yet again kill the import scene's rep.

"Why are you filming my vehicle". I can guarantee if a cop pulled him over he'd film it then bitch about his right to film them.

I dont like ACA, but these 'enthusiasts' are absolute wankers. They took it too far

Their reaction of stopping on a highway was stupid yes but they're not douches.
If some fagg0t was filming my car I'd ask them why they were doing it too before having a little cuss and probably driving off.

What did annoy me, which is what ACA does well, is they called the driver a "young hoon" before he'd even done anything to implicate himself.

#30 eclipse492

  • Joined:04-November 08
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:S13

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:24 PM

View Postkeyhole150, on 13 March 2012 - 09:16 PM, said:

View Posteclipse492, on 13 March 2012 - 08:51 PM, said:

Douches who yet again kill the import scene's rep.

"Why are you filming my vehicle". I can guarantee if a cop pulled him over he'd film it then bitch about his right to film them.

I dont like ACA, but these 'enthusiasts' are absolute wankers. They took it too far

Their reaction of stopping on a highway was stupid yes but they're not douches.
If some fagg0t was filming my car I'd ask them why they were doing it too before having a little cuss and probably driving off.

What did annoy me, which is what ACA does well, is they called the driver a "young hoon" before he'd even done anything to implicate himself.

Regardless of motives, pulling that is an absolute dick move. obviously calling them douches is opinion based....

and my opinion is theyre complete wankers. you dont stop on a highway to aggressively approach another car just because they have a camera. Then box them in later. I'm no ACA supporter but they were playing tough against a chick at work. this is why we have a bad rep. wankers





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users




dfp


Common Links

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

    By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

    Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

    Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

    Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!