It's time to say THANKS! Are you a devoted NS/HT Member? If so click here for something special

* * * * - 3 votes

things that annoy you 

6493 replies to this topic

#2041 R32GTRS

• Car:RB25 R32gtst

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:48 PM

:lol:

#2042 kriss

• Car:A31 - CHEV

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:09 PM

When people are in a minor accident but just leave the car where it is in the middle of the road to exchange details, see it all the time, actually rolled down my window as I passed one today yelling "move your car off the road"

#2043 brent47

• Car:jdm 15

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

You were way too polite.

#2044 Bloke

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:19 PM

View Postkriss, on 23 April 2012 - 02:09 PM, said:

When people are in a minor accident but just leave the car where it is in the middle of the road to exchange details, see it all the time, actually rolled down my window as I passed one today yelling "move your car off the road"

This. Saw it heaps when I was working near the city.

It's like, wow your headlight's smashed. Better call a towtruck.

Or people who breakdown, and pull over in the middle. That's the hardest place to recover a car from!

#2045 Pervy

• Car:S14a

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:20 PM

View PostVeafo, on 22 April 2012 - 03:27 PM, said:

People who constantly treat me as some stupid retard, with no sense of ability and clue as to what I am doing.

For instance:

*snip*
I've learnt not to mention anything about nutrition to other people and if someone comments on how much/what I'm eating I'll just ignore them.
I was cracking up laughing at people that thought I was going to get fat because I was having bacon/eggs for breakfast everyday.
The general public is just f*cking retarded.

#2046 Bloke

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

View PostPervy, on 23 April 2012 - 02:20 PM, said:

View PostVeafo, on 22 April 2012 - 03:27 PM, said:

People who constantly treat me as some stupid retard, with no sense of ability and clue as to what I am doing.

For instance:

*snip*
I've learnt not to mention anything about nutrition to other people and if someone comments on how much/what I'm eating I'll just ignore them.
I was cracking up laughing at people that thought I was going to get fat because I was having bacon/eggs for breakfast everyday.
The general public is just f*cking retarded.

My missus has friends and family who are PTs, nutritionists and general health nuts. Those are people I avoid conversation with.

One of them has two kids, and neither of them have ever had anything sweet. No lollies, no chocolate, nothing. Everything is paleo. Next time I see them, I'm gonna sneak them some lollies, and see how long they're hypo for :D

#2047 Laundo

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:37 PM

^^^ Just blow some wizz Fizz in their face^^^ :D

#2048 brent47

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:54 PM

View PostDandrenat, on 23 April 2012 - 02:37 PM, said:

Lol they'll be rackin lines of Wizz through chocolate wafer straws in no time

#2049 Strewth01

• Car:180sx

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:24 PM

View Postbrent47, on 23 April 2012 - 02:54 PM, said:

View PostDandrenat, on 23 April 2012 - 02:37 PM, said:

Lol they'll be rackin lines of Wizz through chocolate wafer straws in no time
Careful next you know they'll be smoking pop rocks.

#2050 brent47

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:20 AM

Indians.
Dealing with them annoys me.

#2051 R32GTRS

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:21 AM

theyre such lowballers want everything for nothing ^

#2052 Strewth01

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:25 AM

View Postbrent47, on 24 April 2012 - 10:20 AM, said:

Indians.
Dealing with them annoys me.
Fuck don't even get me started. Half my rent role is indian and they destroy houses, are bloody dodgy and will argue about the smallest thing and keep going over and over it after they've been told thinking if they keep asking eventually they'll get what they want.

#2053 R32GTRS

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:30 AM

They seem to believe they can haggle like theyre in the f**king markets

#2054 Strewth01

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:33 AM

End of the day most of them are just fuckwits pure and simple with no respect for our country or way of life. Some are great though I will say but a very, very small percentage.

#2055 brent47

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:34 AM

Correct, plus they'll try and absolutely screw you with any sale wetter you are interested in there product/services or not.

Extremely Demanding.
They don't shut up.
Some of the littlest bitches are the most aggressive of them all because they think you won't do something about it.
There the worst In nightclubs when it comes to trying to sleeze on your girlfriend or her friends if you leave them alone for even a minute.

Walking con men, sly deviates.
They only come across happy and bobble headed all the time because there going to screw you.

Iv met a few nice ones over the years, but there the quiet type in taxis or the odd fella who's a lil more westernized and laid back like the Harold and Kuhmar fella :lol:

We're only going to realize how much we don't want them here when it's too late and there everywhere.

Btw they take a shitload of jobs that could be utilized by others aswell, from taxi's to doctors.
(they fkn suck at bein doctors too)
Blunt and disrespectful.

#2056 Strewth01

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:39 AM

Yep.

#2057 steveP

• Car:Galant VR4

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:42 AM

View Postbrent47, on 24 April 2012 - 10:34 AM, said:

They only come across happy and bobble headed all the time because there going to screw you.

Two indian dudes moved into the unit next to me. On weekends from about 3pm, the entire unit block stinks of simmering oil. I swear they just heat up pots of oil for the hell of it. Would hate to be the owners trying to get the oil vapours out of the ceiling paint.

Edited by steveP, 24 April 2012 - 10:43 AM.

#2058 kriss

• Car:A31 - CHEV

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

Yep

cheers

-Manjit Singh

#2059 Veafo

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:49 AM

This is somewhat relevant to the Indian discussion above, so..

One thing that annoys me is the constant playing of the "racist/sexist" card. If I speak about an issue that's mostly predominant in a certain race or sex, and one of those races or sexes hears it, they feel the need to immediately call me sexist or racist.

The other day at a family lunch, I was in discussion with my auntie about poor drivers on the roads. I said, "I honestly don't trust some females on our roads", to which she got very agitated, offended, and claimed that not all females are bad drivers. Mind you, I never stated I don't trust ALL females, just that I've seen (from experience) more females driving poorly than I have men. This is an opinion I've gained from seeing females just not care for what's right and wrong, but that is without saying that there are plenty of males who also feel the same way.
This was a few minutes after she had said "I don't want to sound racist, but it's those Hindi lady drivers who are bad". Okay, so it's fine for her to be (by her logic) racist and sexist, but once I speak about the category of people that she falls under WHOA WATCH OUT!

How the f**k are problems supposed to get sorted if people whine about others discussing the problems? At this point in time, I feel like there's too much money being thrown into the Aboriginal community when the Aboriginal community have mostly used said money for alcohol or other reasons. Now, in saying that, I'm bringing light to a problem that I believe exists. If an Aboriginal read it though, and was offended, they would probably claim that I'm "racist", and would keep playing the racist card until I stood down from my argument; thus getting none of the existent problems fixed.

#2060 Bloke

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:56 AM

It's common knowledge these days that you can't have an opinion on anything to do with race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, profession, someone's missus/car/mum/pub/haircut.

The world's fukt.

As for the Indian debate, what I've found is that they're never wrong. It took us 4 attempts at ordering pizza on Australia Day from an Indian-run Domino's. After numerous trips to and from, we still didn't end up with the right pizzas.

Edited by Bloke, 24 April 2012 - 12:00 PM.

#2061 Chappy

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

+1

People say things that they know would upset Julia Gillard like referring to her crap clothes or fat arse and they do this because they hate her, not because they hate women.
People could say the same things about Tony Abbott but it would be pointless, imagine reporters saying "Abbott has a fat arse" :lol:

Yet somehow people think that because the insults change towards a woman that it somehow means Australians are sexist.
The insults you use on a particular person depend more on your perception on what will hurt the most and very little about your prejudices....
You tell a white guy that he must have a small cock and he could get offended.
Tell a black guy the same thing and he would just laugh at you.
Tell a white guy that he likes KFC and he would probably respond with something along the lines of "if you dont like chicken there is something wrong with you"
Say the same thing to a black guy and he'll probably get pissed.

#2062 Dr. Cranium

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:13 PM

Gotta keep the Aryan blood line pure and strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2063 King Troll

• Car:JUN s15

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:14 PM

Most people dont even know what racist is.

Like when qantas had the comp recently and two guys painted themselves black and got a photo with their favourite rugby player who was maori.

So many people bitched that it was racist so qantas had to apologise...the player even said he wasnt slighlty offended by it. dumb *milkshakes* seem to think that racism is pointing out a physical difference in someones colour

Also 10 bucks says everyone offended by it was white

Most people dont even know what racist is.

Like when qantas had the comp recently and two guys painted themselves black and got a photo with their favourite rugby player who was maori.

So many people bitched that it was racist so qantas had to apologise...the player even said he wasnt slighlty offended by it. dumb *milkshakes* seem to think that racism is pointing out a physical difference in someones colour

Also 10 bucks says everyone offended by it was white

#2064 King Troll

• Car:JUN s15

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:16 PM

Bullshit I did not post twice, I clicked post once and made sure of it

#2065 pmod

• Car:180sx, 4G Prelude

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:17 PM

View PostWannabe S14/15 owner, on 19 April 2012 - 07:01 AM, said:

View PostChappy, on 18 April 2012 - 08:46 PM, said:

You can thank the school system's "everybody wins!" policy for that one.
On that, I hate the policy in kids sport they've brought in of not keeping score.... If there isn't a winner and loser it isn't worth doing.

Faaaark.
Like the current generation aren't big enough pansies as it is. Some competitive sport would at least offset the skinny jeans, mop-tops and introspective-moody-emotional-sissy-bullsh*t.

Big Kev would not be excited about this.

#2066 WPN-X7

• Car:LS1 FC vert

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:22 PM

being on hold to companys..

especially for net/phone shit...

#2067 R32GTRS

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:35 PM

startrack express, theres no f**king express about it

#2068 Strewth01

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:48 PM

View PoststeveP, on 24 April 2012 - 10:42 AM, said:

Posted Image

Two indian dudes moved into the unit next to me. On weekends from about 3pm, the entire unit block stinks of simmering oil. I swear they just heat up pots of oil for the hell of it. Would hate to be the owners trying to get the oil vapours out of the ceiling paint.
Fuck don't get me started on this!! That shit destroys houses, track marks all through the house from the oil being in the air then on the floor, orange kitchens, stains everywhere and that f**king smell!!!! Oh the smell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2069 brent47

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:51 PM

I agree with you Veafo.
Eg i would be the first to be singled out as a racist in the regards to the Indian topic.
But I'm half German/Pom who's best mate ever is Arabic and my god parents and brother are Filo.
Yet racism would be called because it's a stand-over response.

On topic with everyone being pansies, some bird intentionally belted some tennis balls at another bird in PE class a couple days ago causing eye damage, now everyone has to wear safety glasses.

They'v also banned red rover/octopus/chasey etc because of its chance of injury.

Nothing but rules these days.

#2070 steveP

• Car:Galant VR4

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:03 PM

View PostStrewth01, on 24 April 2012 - 12:48 PM, said:

View PoststeveP, on 24 April 2012 - 10:42 AM, said:

Fuck don't get me started on this!! That shit destroys houses, track marks all through the house from the oil being in the air then on the floor, orange kitchens, stains everywhere and that f**king smell!!!! Oh the smell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What I don't get is what food requires so much oil. How unhealthy can you be? The only time I use oil is a quick squirt from a can to stop meat sticking to the grill.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!