- - - - -

Post pics of your tatts 

1138 replies to this topic

#61 GHOSTY

• Car:'02 S15

Posted 27 December 2007 - 11:02 PM

View Postcruizer, on Dec 27 2007, 11:15 PM, said:

Not going out to nightclubs is probably one of the best changes you can make in my opinion. In regards for feeling insecure, f*ck what other people think. I wear tank tops because I like wearing them, what people think shouldn't affect what you do.
What I mean is I used to wear a tank top weighing a buck sixty thinking I was 'big' lol. Since becoming more in touch with the reallity of the situation I no longer do, further more when I see slk's wearing tank tops thinking they're big and "actin' da fool" I just think :doh: idiots.

I'm not gonna lie, I judge EVERYONE, that's just me (silently in my mind - I don't go being a dick about what I think of their choices tho). So the last thing I'm gonna go and do is contradict my own judgments by emulating the shit I despise.

That's not to say I wouldn't wear one, I could wear tank top and noone would give a shit cos everyone wears them, but in my mind I'd be thinking I'm a dick :lol:, get what I mean?

It's like how I don't piss at urinals because I feel inadequate, that's not to say that I am inadequate compared to anyone else though, it's simply a weight I've hung over my own head.

Did I go too far? :huh: ................lol

So yeah getting back on topic, I could get tattoo's now, but I'd feel stupid.

#62 pep

Without Failure, There Could Be No Success

• Platinum Member
  • Classifieds Items
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 11:24 PM

View PostGHOSTrun, on Dec 27 2007, 11:15 PM, said:

Not going out to nightclubs is probably one of the best changes you can make in my opinion. In regards for feeling insecure, f*ck what other people think. I wear tank tops because I like wearing them, what people think shouldn't affect what you do.
What I mean is I used to wear a tank top weighing a buck sixty thinking I was 'big' lol. Since becoming more in touch with the reallity of the situation I no longer do, further more when I see slk's wearing tank tops thinking they're big and "actin' da fool" I just think :doh: idiots.

I'm not gonna lie, I judge EVERYONE, that's just me (silently in my mind - I don't go being a dick about what I think of their choices tho). So the last thing I'm gonna go and do is contradict my own judgments by emulating the shit I despise.

That's not to say I wouldn't wear one, I could wear tank top and noone would give a shit cos everyone wears them, but in my mind I'd be thinking I'm a dick :lol:, get what I mean?

It's like how I don't piss at urinals because I feel inadequate, that's not to say that I am inadequate compared to anyone else though, it's simply a weight I've hung over my own head.

there is wearing a tanktop for comfort reasons. AND there is wearing a tanktop, walking and talking like something your not... problem being that if you fall in to the second category it doesn't matter if you wear a tank top or not... you are a d**k
it's just a dam shirt, if you like it - wear it. if you are big, you are big. if you are small no t shirt is gonna change that. maybe elude some glass eyed fool but who cares what a fool thinks?

as for the public urinal business..... not taking a piss because you feel inadequate, i actually think you are insecure :huh: unless you actually do have a bees d**k...

#63 GHOSTY

Posted 27 December 2007 - 11:25 PM

View PostGT-RZ, on Dec 28 2007, 12:07 AM, said:

View PostGHOSTrun, on Dec 27 2007, 11:15 PM, said:

there is wearing a tanktop for comfort reasons. AND there is wearing a tanktop, walking and talking like something your not... problem being that if you fall in to the second category it doesn't matter if you wear a tank top or not... you are a d**k
it's just a dam shirt, if you like it - wear it. if you are big, you are big. if you are small no t shirt is gonna change that. maybe elude some glass eyed fool but who cares what a fool thinks?

as for the urine business..... not taking a piss because you feel inadequate, i actually think you are insecure :huh: unless you actually do have a bees d**k...
mate i am soooooooo insecure that i can tell you aaaallllll my vulnerabilities, which one of us is insecure ;)

#64 pep

Without Failure, There Could Be No Success

• Platinum Member
  • Classifieds Items
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 11:29 PM

get a pee bag and hang it under your denims :lol:

#65 GHOSTY

Posted 27 December 2007 - 11:30 PM

your an idiot lol

hey wats ur email i'm gonna send you a special photo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw the alternative to the piss tray is the cubicle, no need for pee bags.

#66 180GO

Gold Coast, biggest dlck head city in Queensland!

• Platinum Member
  • Classifieds Items
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,743 posts
  • Car:180sx (A cool one, cooler than yours)

Posted 28 December 2007 - 12:51 AM

You have to care what people think with some things, just not the petty stuff. You can get yourself in trouble if you totally ignore what other people think. It can create situations.

You over analyse way too much Ghosty. I'm trying to be nice when I say this, I really am but if there's one bit of advice I can pass on it is you need to shut the f#ck up. You make yourself sound like a dick, especially to the people who actually have some life experience. I learnt from a young age that sometimes it's best to keep your mouth closed and just take it all in, then when you know what the f#ck is going on have a go without being the fool. Just trying to help mate.

#67 GHOSTY

Posted 28 December 2007 - 12:56 AM

It's cool squirrel, everyone tries to help, it never works (for me) the first time or the second time or even the third time sometimes....no matter how free experience is just can't buy it, gotta find out the hardway.

#68 180GO

• Platinum Member
  • Classifieds Items
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,743 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 01:38 AM

Sometimes learning the hardway is the best way but if you can avoid it your stupid not too.

#69 m&m

• Car:Silver Evo 7

Posted 28 December 2007 - 09:44 AM

Is this thread still about tatts.

I found out 3 minutes after meeting Ghosty that he wasnt the kind who listened and learnt.

My surprise is that he STILL surprises people.

Very sage advice Squirrel, I would love to meet your dad one day, he did a good job.

#70 180GO

• Platinum Member
  • Classifieds Items
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,743 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 02:29 PM

Thanks Markos :blush: It's hard to tell what people are really like off the internet though.

#71 gte300

• Car:S15

Posted 28 December 2007 - 04:26 PM

sorry abit off topic, how would you guys describe the felling/pain of getting a tattoo?

#72 s13motion

• Car:-

Posted 28 December 2007 - 04:39 PM

View Postgte300, on Dec 28 2007, 06:09 PM, said:

sorry abit off topic, how would you guys describe the felling/pain of getting a tattoo?

like someone rubbing a belt sander over u and wiping the pain away with vinegar...

if ur afraid of the pain, dont bother.

#73 Dori_Garu

• Car:Rb sil80 + R34

Posted 28 December 2007 - 04:46 PM

View Posts13motion, on Dec 28 2007, 05:52 PM, said:

View Postgte300, on Dec 28 2007, 06:09 PM, said:

like someone rubbing a belt sander over u and wiping the pain away with vinegar...

if ur afraid of the pain, dont bother.

Then after feels like mad sunburn

#74 cruizer

Posted 28 December 2007 - 10:55 PM

I found that the burning came from the blood and sweat on the raw skin....does that put you off?

#75 180GO

• Platinum Member
  • Classifieds Items
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,743 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 11:02 PM

Oh yeah Ghosty, that sharky bloke is a massive cock and that skinny f**k you pointed out is a lot richer than him and can squat ATG (look at pic) so go figure.

#76 GHOSTY

Posted 28 December 2007 - 11:42 PM

Simply saying imo if you get tatt's for a 'certain' image and you don't have the size then they're not doing much, but like I said I assume most people who get tatts get them because they like them, not to try and add to their scary-ness, i.e. some of those islander's with tribal markings tattooed and burnt into their skin, with peircings and a lack of clothing look pretty farkin intimidating....but I think it's more so that the average islander weighs a little in excess of a rolling semi-trailor lol.

#77 Dori_Garu

Posted 29 December 2007 - 12:09 AM

Posted Image

This is on the base of my neck, bit of a blury pic - says 'strength within, forever & eternity'
Ive found most people either look at it like 'wtf why would you have that written on your back' and others have loved it. It was said to me when i was very young and its just something thats stuck in my head. So its got fair deep meaning to me, thats all that matters. Its not finished yet.

Next one im currently designing is a naked girl that will be drawn up the right hand side of my body. Im still figuring out wether to have hair wrapping around or have really long hair sorta blowing out in the wind behind her. But yeah that one is still a working progess, so hopefully in 6-8 months i will have it sussed and i can get it started.

#78 STR8E180

• Car:GTR R34 V-SPEC

Posted 29 December 2007 - 12:39 AM

Attached Image: tatt.jpg

#79 m&m

Posted 29 December 2007 - 10:15 AM

I dont think they hurt that much. I find the longer you spend in the chair each session is what contributes to the pain. By the 5 hour mark I have had enough. The one on my chest was the most painful so far.

Tatts on arms and shoulders dont really hurt much, just annoying.I have spent over 40 hours in the chair so far.

Nina is getting a traditional gypsy style tatt in Feb on her other shoulder. She would dearly love a 3/4 sleeve but she cares what others think.

#80 180GO

• Platinum Member
  • Classifieds Items
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,743 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 11:26 AM

My brother met this Japanese bloke who was covered in massive scars. He was in the Yakuza but now doesn't want anything to do with it. He got them burnt or cut off can't remember now. He said he would rather have scars than have those tatooes. If you have seen any of these guys they are pretty hardcore.

#81 m&m

Posted 29 December 2007 - 02:44 PM

MEMBERS TATTS ONLY

#82 SECTION-15

Posted 31 December 2007 - 04:29 PM

View PostSTR8E180, on Dec 29 2007, 12:52 AM, said:

Did you draw that with a black pen?

Seriously that looks hell home job..

#83 Dori_Garu

Posted 01 January 2008 - 07:44 PM

View PostPOOR_s15, on Dec 31 2007, 05:42 PM, said:

View PostSTR8E180, on Dec 29 2007, 12:52 AM, said:

Did you draw that with a black pen?

Seriously that looks hell home job..

Yeah but i dont think thats finished ay.. surley there would be shading etc to be done, it would look 100% better and more defined once theres more detail in it...

orrrr maybe he just likes it like that?

#84 EXXCOP

• Car:skateboard

Posted 02 January 2008 - 01:35 AM

It does look like it got done at sale prison with a needle attached to a vibrating ps2 dual shock controller!

#85 SECTION-15

Posted 02 January 2008 - 02:01 PM

View PostEXXCOP, on Jan 2 2008, 01:48 AM, said:

It does look like it got done at sale prison with a needle attached to a vibrating ps2 dual shock controller!

HAHAHAHA

funny shit :lol:

#86 express

WWJD - What Would Jesus Deadlift.. GO hard or GO home: Pain is

• Platinum Member
  • Classifieds Items
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts
  • Car:Nissan 180sx

Posted 02 January 2008 - 03:08 PM

lol that's one thing i would never cheap out on... pay the money for a good artist... its worth it

#87 Big_Fuzzy

Posted 02 January 2008 - 09:28 PM

Im planning on my families polotcial logo across my hears.

Family arms on my left delt.

A big cross along my right side.

Arabic writing, wich losely translates to 'split the enemy then crush his balls' also a family motto.

and the name of lost family members down my back, also in arabic.

And no, Im not an arab terrorist.

Posted Image

#88 -*Josh*- ^S13^

• Car:Corolla

Posted 22 January 2008 - 06:46 PM

So markos who is this artist u consider the best in the world and where can we find him??

I think your tats are amazing and i think its a rare sight to see good tattoos........ EVER, most of them are shit imo.
I like sleeves and lots of dark shading and colour, like your left arm.
been watching alot of Miami ink recently and some of their work really sets a high standard and puts alot of the shit u see to shame.
Ive seen too many dodgy tatts on ppl and it really puts me off, especially hearing the experiences of mates gettting realy rude arrogant and cocky tattoo artists.

#89 spiros

• Car:blown a model ford

Posted 22 January 2008 - 06:52 PM

ok big boy show your new tatt

#90 haikii

• Car:180sx

Posted 22 January 2008 - 06:53 PM

View PostBig_Fuzzy, on Jan 2 2008, 11:11 PM, said:

Im planning on my families polotcial logo across my hears.

Family arms on my left delt.

A big cross along my right side.

Arabic writing, wich losely translates to 'split the enemy then crush his balls' also a family motto.

and the name of lost family members down my back, also in arabic.

And no, Im not an arab terrorist.

thats awesome man. whats youre family arms look like? i dont think have anything liek that...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

dfp

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!