tattoos 

98 replies to this topic

#61 ziptie

• Car:sil80 + a few

Posted 29 September 2009 - 10:21 PM

im thinking about it i know i want one but im trying to come up something original and meaningful but then theres size and where

too many optionss

#62 BoSsY_CiViC

• Car:94 Eg Hatch

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:45 AM

View PostMandi, on 31 August 2009 - 02:00 PM, said:

I get the whole professionalism and customers get offended at tattoos and piercings, but it seems like in todays shitty world that violence ( in all kinds of forms (abuse, rape, murder etc etc)is more accepted than someone with ink on there skin. Its fkn ridiculous.

totally agreed... i have strategically put mine in places that are rarely seen (not seen at work) so that i dont really have a problem job wise but i was not long ago pushed to take out my labret piercing Posted Image but hey i just thought all the more reason to get a new tatt so this is my next one
its going on my thigh
fairys represent fate, unexpected obstacles we face in every day life and the gargoyle is for my partner. a smart way of doing it, not putting his name on there incase anything ever turn to sh*t lol
opinions?

Posted Image

#63 Reeeen

• Car:S15 (JDM)

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:42 AM

I'm in the process of getting at tattoo atm... does anyone know somewhere that can translate English to different languages accurately?

#64 Lady_S15

• Car:2002 S15

Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:22 AM

i have a dragon on my shoulder

Attached Images

• Attached Image: 2003-06-28 Judgement Day - Mum.jpg

#65 Mandi

• Car:180 & S14a

Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:16 PM

View PostBoSsY_CiViC, on 09 October 2009 - 09:45 AM, said:

View PostMandi, on 31 August 2009 - 02:00 PM, said:

I get the whole professionalism and customers get offended at tattoos and piercings, but it seems like in todays shitty world that violence ( in all kinds of forms (abuse, rape, murder etc etc)is more accepted than someone with ink on there skin. Its fkn ridiculous.

totally agreed... i have strategically put mine in places that are rarely seen (not seen at work) so that i dont really have a problem job wise but i was not long ago pushed to take out my labret piercing Posted Image but hey i just thought all the more reason to get a new tatt so this is my next one
its going on my thigh
fairys represent fate, unexpected obstacles we face in every day life and the gargoyle is for my partner. a smart way of doing it, not putting his name on there incase anything ever turn to sh*t lol
opinions?

Posted Image

Yea at nmy last job I got told that I wouldnt get the job unless I took my labret out... which I did and I got the job and then I told them I wasnt comfortable with ripping people off (it was at a car dealership) and the next day they fired me.
I love being an auto electrician I dont have those restrictions now XD

I have a bow on the front of each thigh and I get massively different reactions from people when I wear shorts compared to when I dont. I think it shows you what someone is like without even speaking to them just by their reaction.

#66 WokStar

Posted 31 January 2010 - 03:49 PM

Love the tats girls, i have one its a butterfly on my lower back (a so called tramp stamp) :rant: I wouldn't get one where it can easily be seen just because it can ruin your opportunities for jobs etc. Its kind of sad you have to take that into consideration unless your a tattoo artist :) but you are right they are addictive.. just as well they are expensive or i would be covered in them by now!!!

#67 MzNismo

• Car:180sx & s14 PIG!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:39 AM

Didn't want to start a new topic, so I thought this would be the most appropriate thread to post in.

Well the sitch is, got my lip pierced over a month ago now. And it was fine all along until yesterday it started swelling up and today it feels swollen as. Just wondering if this is normal? What are some treatments for it? I have been rinsing my mouth with salt water but it doesn't help really =[ Is there anything else that you can recommend? Any assistance would be much appreciated!

#68 SRGIRL

• Car:s13 SR20DET manual

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:14 AM

Hi MzNismo,

I went back to the place i got my peircing done (salon) and bought some antiseptic gel/spray and applied it with a cotton bud thingy aswell as trying to put the gel inside the holes. It healed it really fast (coz i did it like 10 times a day lol)

But if it gets yuk and gunky- then its majorly infected and id go back to the place i got it done and ask their advise- or go to a doctor if its really bad.

The worst thing you can do is to actually touch it with your bare hands... its hard tho coz its on your mouth so you tend to lick it and touch it lol

Goodluck :-)

#69 MzNismo

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:51 AM

Thanks heaps SRGIRL, appreciate your advise. Will grab the spray and try applying it more before I take further action. Hope it works!! Keke thanks again [=

#70 SRGIRL

• Car:s13 SR20DET manual

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:10 PM

Your welcome :-) hope it works!! Let us know how it goes..

#71 YB50FT

• Car:nissan silvia s15 jdm

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:59 PM

My back piercing started to get irritated and red the other day so I rang my piercer to see what he suggested.

His suggestion was to dab a chamomile tea bag around the affected area (non-scented). He said its not as harsh as some antiseptic sprays/creams etc.

Within a couple of days the irritation and redness was gone.

#72 MaNouDi

• Car:92 s13

Posted 04 April 2010 - 11:57 AM

Tattoo's are great as long as it's well thought out. When I was 16 I got a unicorn on my boob thinking it was a good place to hide a tattoo. Apparently my boobs were far from finished developing so now I'm stuck with it. It sticks out so much *ugh* shocking. Anyway since then I've gotten the cross on my lower back and have my husband and 2 sons names on my shoulders and neck. Plan to get a few more even though a few I want lack meaning.

I had my eyebrow pierced but took it out. It was pierced horizontally under my actual eyebrow and it always felt like the skin was weak. Loved how it looked but having little kids, it didn't feel very safe. I was always scared they'd rip it out. Lol.

I've had my tongue pierced twice and I really hate how alot of people stereotype that piercing. The second time I got it done the piercer done it too close to the bit of skin thats under your tongue where the saliva holes are and it was so swollen I couldn't even swollow my own saliva.

Unfortunately I love piercings and my skin doesn't take too well to foreign objects so the only piercing I have is my nose and it took a long ass time to heal!!

Oh and MzNismo if worse comes to worse and all else fails, go to your dr he can give you antibiotics which will help. :)

#73 MzNismo

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:11 AM

I kept spraying the piercing more with that aloe vera stuff and rinsed my mouth out with salt water and it's all back to normal now [=

#74 SXC S14

• Car:1998 200sx s14

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:14 AM

damn i want one so bad, but i have so many ideas i cant make up my mind!!!!

#75 MzNismo

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:47 PM

Anyone know a place in Melbourne to get a good lip ring that actually stays in?? Mine keeps falling out.. So annoying. It's the one where the hole is in the bar and you screw the diamond bit inside the actual bar, but the screw seems to be too short and just keeps falling out.

#76 Megs

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:10 PM

Is the actual bar long enough? I had a stud like that for my labret piercing and didnt have a problem with it, but if I was playing around with it, it sometimes came undone

#77 Getnakd

• Car:Magna

Posted 12 June 2010 - 02:07 PM

I love tattoos, the problem is they are so addictive! I have 2 at the moment and already planning my next 5! :)

#78 150kw power house

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:08 PM

Tattoos on boobs are trashy

#79 miiuppet

• Car:1bbbbeeeyyyaaaaa

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:17 PM

I got my first tattoo in may this year a couple of days after turning 18. It's just "Never Regret" with a little pink star on my hip/stomach. I'm booked in to get my half sleeve done in octoberish too. It pays to work at a tattoo shop cause I get them for free! :thumbsup:

#80 heapsgood

• Car:Patrol

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:37 PM

What are you getting done on your sleeve?

I managed to let mum get me one in february, month after my 16th.
I've got her initials on my foot :)

I want another one behind my ear too.

#81 miiuppet

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:50 PM

are the laws different in SA? here we cop a $6000 fine if we tattoo under 18s
i'm getting a sea scene with a mum and baby turtle :)

#82 heapsgood

• Car:Patrol

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:55 PM

Yeah some studio's will do 16+ with parents consent, some of them refuse though.
That's a big bloody fine.
Aw, that's mad. Post up when you get it?

#83 Kurokishi

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:17 AM

got my first one about a month ago...
two interlocked hearts on my ankle.

already planning my next one :)

#84 schmenz

• Car:93 Mx5 Clubman

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:33 PM

thread resurrection!

On the 23rd of Feb I got the outline of my new one done, took almost 3 hours. then 2 weeks later I got some of the colours done, another 3 hours work plus many many more to go! I got this on my thigh, at the front... so the cherry blossom on the back of my thigh! I wanna get her faced fixed up as im not 100% happy with that but the rest I love! Burning Hell Tattoo's all the way!

Attached Image: 1.jpg

#85 miiuppet

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:05 PM

Posted Image

so i got my little turtle, just ended up deciding on the one, nice and big on my forearm. my boss is trying to convince me to finish it up as a whole sleeve, but im happy with just having my little turtle as is. :)

schmenz, what arent you happy with her face?

#86 ziptie

• Car:sil80 + a few

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:44 PM

my dog which i had since i was 4 had to be put down last weekend .. im 20 next week so after 16 years i am absoloutley gutted about it.
So im getting her name 'boo' tattooed in small letters on the inside of my wrist. Its kind of cheesey but i dont care its meaningful ill update with pics once its done.

my sister has 'one love' on her back inspired by the bob marley song, unfortantley a year or so later onelove ministry of sound started getting big so everyone thinks she got it because of that which is gayyy

Posted Image

got it a week ago still healling

#87 Kurokishi

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:33 AM

Jenna that looks wikid!

show me next time i see you...

Ziptie: i totally understand where you are coming from hey. I had a cat from when i was 10 years old to when i was 20, so at the time it was half my life, i wanted to get kitty prints on my shoulder blade...and i still do.
Boo is such a cute name..go for it!

i need to get the one on my ankle fixed... the tattooist was terrible!!! the hearts dont even have round edges.

#88 schmenz

• Car:93 Mx5 Clubman

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:28 AM

Miiuppet, Im not happy with the shape of her mouth and the position of the eyes, as in... the lids are fine but it doesnt look like she is actually looking in the same direction. Nothing a little colour cant fix I hope! I want it all finished but money isnt permitting.

Also your tattoo looks fantastic~

Skye, see Mat Schultz at Burning Hell in Port Adelaide - he is absolutely brilliant. My workmate, his brother, workmates fiance, her mum and now myself see him. Plus two of my mates are really keen to see him too!

#89 150kw power house

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:31 AM

Tattoomagic.com.au no one can compete Id bet on that

#90 150kw power house

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:34 AM

Well I dare say I'll get banned again, didn't realize it was girls only, ns mods create an iPhone app

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

dfp

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!