All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Earlier
  2. hmmm, not quite complimenting for a s14. sorry mate, but its personal choice
  3. Stereotypical driver busted for speeding...

i was about to say the same thing! but still... what an idiot not really, most parts of welly road is straight and down hill! very easy to get up speed. also he would have been in excess of 130km/h to 140km/h. may have been a gtr and not a gtst as someone said as they are cheap as now and plenty around. so what if its over the power to wieght ratio. majority of members here own cars that are over the power to weight ratio. and many of us have disable the speed restrictor/limiter. the cops were too linient, they should have impounded the car for at least 3 monts (extenuating circumstances are present to bypass the initial 48hr impound period). then they should take him to court and make him have a massive fine (about 5k) as well as court costs and impound and towing fees. then they should take away his priviledge to drive for at least 12 months and also give him about 12 months of a community based order at may be the alfred hospital trauma ward to see first hand the damage road accident have to the human body and the emmotional trauma that follows. angelo
  4. In Need Of A 180sx Head Light

+1 for holfords. they might just have the loom and plugs that you need instead of the whole unit
  5. good mechanix in melbourne

GSB Automotive in glen waverly is good too - for all types of cars.
  6. who's going....

for sure! to bulla. cos its cheap for me (monash uni has a chalet for staff and students) costs about $120 (from memory) for the week and you get discounted rental and discounted passes for the lifts!
  7. Look what i found...

solution to be instilled in the eyes to treat increased pressure in the eyes. If you use the topical solution and the eyedrops together, you may receive too much medication. Talk to your doctor about using topical bimatoprost if you are also using the eyedrops.
  8. I usually write zero words in my essays. No matter what type of essay it is. My secret is that I use https://studymoose.com/essay-topics as writing service for my college. I am working and don't have any time for making essays.
  9. WTB - S15 Parts

Hey all, looking for the following. Must be in excellent condition - s15 black Sunvisors - S15 black middle interior light - S15 black front roof interior light -s15 black revision mirror pics and prices would be great cheers
  10. This is getting to be a joke has anyone else been defected lately? Also how do these work as i got defected for ride height yet it is stock height and with in spec can i make a booking and then go to a cop shop after my 72 hour period and get the car ok to drive till my booking ? as i am going to jack the car up even though my s15 is already OEM height to rub it in but parts wont be here till Tuesday
  11. Have you tried measuring the driveshaft length required with everything bolted to the car?
  12. Coolant Hoses

Yes definitely the same hoses for turbo and N/A SR20 as the hoses are identical. I've seen different part numbers before between the S13 and S14/S15 hoses but there is very minor differences between them and both will fit each motor with no problems.
  13. My super GT Nismo S15 - GT300

Thanks for doing a thread on this mate, such an amazing yet exclusive car. Is this still being built/finished/racing at all?? I missed 2017 WTAC but made it to 2018, can't say i remember seeing it though.
  14. Sa active members role call

^ Spot on mate Doing a little trip down memory lane on here at the moment, and they really where the best of times.
  15. Slowly and surely, this car is becoming more complete haha
  16. I'M THE EYEHOLE MAN

They melt in your mouth, Morty!!
  17. Coolant Hoses

Not 100% sure. But given the basic engine is the same, there is a high chance of them being the same.
  18. I'M THE EYEHOLE MAN

DONGS FOR SALE GET YOUR DONGS FOR SALE
  19. sorry guy 4 stud pls need to borrow 4 stockies and tyres for r33 defect please
  20. need to borrow 4 stocies and tyres for r33 defect please
  21. Coolant Hoses

Does the SR20DE take the same Coolant hoses as the SR20DET, I need to replace some and was looking at buying a kit to do so.
  22. yo your the gumtree dude i just gumtreed bout the cover huh?

23. yep im prob posting in wrong section and all but this is massivley imporatnt for years the olds family have busted their ass for everyone here and i need to give back .........can anyone pls tell him to check his email.....this family is like gold to us ns heads please dont remove my post or copy and repost if it helps contact him pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssse
  24. Importing my Import

I want to import bentley in india. can someone tell me how much cost it will be if i import as Top SEO Company In India
  25. When I really need to write competently and correct in English I use online editing service. It helps me especially in college. Essay writing is a daunting affair for most working students today. It is not easy to do the editing and the proofreading on your own. Thats why I use paraphrasing generator service
  1. Load more activity